Cranium Hullabaloo DVD Amazing Animal Adventure
|Price:||$39.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Cranium Hullabaloo DVD Game is the most innovative, exciting kids game in decades, combining animation, music, an on-screen host, plus beautiful National Geographic video footage to create a high-energy game unlike any other
- Hullabaloo was created especially for kids aged 4 to 6, and reinforces quick thinking, problem solving, and creativity, and gives kids lots of chances to shine
- Games average only 1 to 2 minutes--perfect for young attention spans--but kids always want to play again and again! No reading necessary to play, either!
- Cranium Hullabaloo DVD Game includes the Amazing Animal Adventure DVD and case, and 16 colorful play pads
- Includes stunning National Geographic animal footage and is sure to provide hours and hours of fun!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I was very disappointed in the animal part of this game. We love animals & I really thought there would be some educational moments during the game but basically they just show very quick movies of a few animals. Nothing educational & really just distracting from the basic game.
I would not recommend this game but rather the earlier version, the DVD is just a glorified version for more money.
Especially good for kids who like music and dancing, as my nieces do. It was also a hit because they're used to interacting with on-screen video games (Playstations and a Wii, for example), so the DVD interaction added interest that a regular board game would not.
It's a game all can play together at the younger ages, however, and stay busy with it (at least 20 minutes by themselves, or until someone argues or gets hurt, or needs mommy, anyway ;->!)
A perfectly harmless (meaning not obscene or rude or violent in any way--which is nearly extinct these days!), fun, somewhat educational (helps with coordination and gameplaying, among other things) experience for the youngsters.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This would get 5 stars but the box was a bit banged up. I paid extra from this site to make sure it was in new condition because it was a gift. It is new, but sort of beaten up.Published 1 month ago by glenn gale
I love this game. My kids will play for hours, seriously! I love that it has different game modes, so they don't get bored, it is great for visual as well as auditory direction... Read morePublished on October 2, 2013 by MrsWhitey
Very happy with Cranium Hullabaloo. We bought this for our 2 1/2 and 4 year old after playing the original Hullabaloo at a friend's house. Read morePublished on June 30, 2013 by Jenk77
We don't have the original so I can't speak to that. This is one of few games that both my 8-year-old and my 4-year-old like. Read morePublished on December 30, 2008 by L. Evans
The floppy little mats slide on carpet. They don't stay put. The kids had a good time with the game, but it's a bit pointless. Read morePublished on May 30, 2008 by Happy Snow