Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Crash My Party
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Audio CD|Change

on August 13, 2013
Luke Bryan's new album (Crash My Party) is very different from his previous album (tailgates & tanlines). Crash my party is much more deeper in meaning. It has more of a mild sound and melody to it, aimed towards making you feel his emotions.

1. That's my kind of Night-
A great way to start off the album! Very catchy with a rock country feel to it, perfect for a concert and is guaranteed to get all those country girls shakin. A very classic Luke Bryan song feel to it.

2. Beer in the Headlights-
Is a mid tempo song, the melody is more relaxed and the lyrics are more for when your out with your girl or guy on the back of your truck in the moonlight. It's more of a private song than a dance or concert song. Really a great song and example of Luke's new direction he took with this album.

3. Crash my Party-
Is a slower tempo song. It's about a boy who got dumped by his girlfriend. Not a wild beach party the cops crashed (sorry to disappoint). It's really a beautiful song guaranteed to take you back to a time you had your heart broke and make you feel Luke's pain.

4. Roller Coaster-
Sticking to Luke's new style, Roller coaster is a mid tempo song. With a catchy rift and lyrics it delivers a feeling of summer loving.

5. We run this town-
Is a slow tempo song, using acoustic guitar Luke gives you a feeling of his past.

6. Drink a beer-
"I'm gunna sit right here, On the edge of this peer, and watch the sunset disappear, and drink a beer" gives you a sense of what you should do when listening to this song. It is very laid back and perfect for relaxing to.

7. I see you-
Is an up tempo song, bringing you that classic luke sound. This song will be great at a concert!

8. Goodbye girl-
Really brings you down after "I see you". It goes back to a slower sound and feel and has almost a Jack Johnson effect to it. Where it draws you in through the melody and calms you.

9. Play it again-
Is a mid tempo song that builds up throughout the song to an amazing climax. It brings a refreshing upbeat feeling to it, great for a concert and will leave all the fans shouting "play it again, play it again, play it again"!

10. Blood Brothers-
Has a classic country feeling to it. One of the better songs on this cd it really gives you a feeling of loyalty. It will make you think of your best friends and remind you of the best times you all shared together.

11. Out like that-
Is an up tempo song. "Up against your lips is where I gotta be when your lookin like this" is a great way to sum up this song. Great for a concert it will be sure to make you and your date feel the moment.

12. Shut it down-
Brings you to a mid tempo. It has a rock country feel to it.

13. Dirt road diary- Best song on the album!
Wow! This is truly a classic Luke song. I would even say this could be a twin to Jason Aldean's tattoos on this town. Gives you Luke's past and will have you think back to your own. It gives you that deeper meaning Luke was going for with this album and is a perfect way to end this Fantastic album.

Recommendation- highly recommend! A must for all modern country lovers. Luke's future looks as promising as his past as this album holds it's own against tailgates and tan lines! Any one worried that Luke couldn't live up to his previous album relax and listen because he did.
55 comments|39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 17, 2014
I bought this CD for my husband. I absolutely hate country music, but I find myself asking my husband if I can borrow his car so that I can listen to it. My husband hasn't taken this CD out of the player in his car, and borrowing his car is the only way I can listen to it without admitting that i love it. There's not one track that I don't like. Great Buy.
on August 17, 2013
I was a huge Luke Bryan fan when most didn't know who he was. I am not a person stuck on the "old school" sound but this one is too pop for me. I loved his fun upbeat songs but at least his prior albums had some songs the just felt real and "country" You can crash my party is a great song. There are a few good songs on this album it just lacks his original country boy feel and many of the songs sound the same. I am pretty disappointed and hope he gets back to his roots. That said I think this album will be a hit as a good cross over album and bring more fans to country pop music.
on August 13, 2013
This is a great Luke Bryan CD. I liked it much better than Spring Break...Here to Party. All the songs are that good country that you can relate too. It's got a good mix of slower songs and upbeat almost rock songs. All in all a great CD and you should buy it if you like modern country.

My favorites are That's My Kind Of Night, Crash My Party, Roller Coaster and Blood Brothers.

The Target special edition includes 4 bonus songs and costs $13.99. I like them and think they are worth the extra money. They are:
14. What Is It With You (4:00)
15. Sunburnt Lips (3:25)
16. Better Than My Heart (3:44)
17. Your Mama Should've Named You Whiskey (3:42)
on May 3, 2014
Classic Luke Bryan, it has many of the hits we hear on the radio and streaming outlets. I like this artist and this collection of songs gives me joy to listen to; isn't that why we all have music? I like it and will look to purchase future releases.
on March 17, 2014
I ordered this CD on the 3rd of March, I have NEVER had to wait so long on any purchase to ship, Seller wouldn't provide tracking info, I asked no reply on tracking #. I have no idea what a seller has to do after they get your money that it would take so long, 14 days. There were items I ordered after this one and received within 4 days. I really didn't think I would ever get this item.. Will never order from this seller again. Her feedback cant be correct, I cant be the only one that had terrible shipping.. Customer satisfaction should come first.
on August 17, 2013
I usually have one or two songs that I will skip on an album. Simply because they don't appeal to me. Not so, with this album. I absolutely love every song on it. This album puts a smile on my face and keeps it there. Thank you, Luke Bryan.
on August 14, 2013
I can't remember the last time I have like someone's entire album. This is a great one.!!!! Plus gotta love the price and ease of the download process.
on March 10, 2014
I have a couple of Luke Bryan CDs and really enjoy them, but I really only bought this Cd for one song and that's a good thing because the rest of the songs aren't worth listening to. I truly expected more out of this CD.
on January 5, 2014
I absolutely loved Tailgates & Tanlines, but then Luke came out with that Spring Break CD or whatever it was titled. Had listened to it, and wasn't sure what that was about, so when I saw this CD I was a little cautious. I previewed all the songs though and decided to buy it. Definitely glad I did. Great CD. I recently did a 5 hour each way road trip to see family for the holidays and this CD got played at least 2x each way.

Favorite songs on the CD are That's My Kind of Night, Beer In The Headlights, Crash My Party, and Roller Coaster, but I like them all.

I definitely would recommend this CD for any Luke Bryan fan and for country fans.