5.0 out of 5 stars A deeper side to Luke Bryan!
Luke Bryan's new album (Crash My Party) is very different from his previous album (tailgates & tanlines). Crash my party is much more deeper in meaning. It has more of a mild sound and melody to it, aimed towards making you feel his emotions.

1. That's my kind of Night-
Published 16 months ago by sunshine

Published 16 months ago by N. theriault

5.0 out of 5 stars A deeper side to Luke Bryan!, August 13, 2013

1. That's my kind of Night-
A great way to start off the album! Very catchy with a rock country feel to it, perfect for a concert and is guaranteed to get all those country girls shakin. A very classic Luke Bryan song feel to it.

2. Beer in the Headlights-
Is a mid tempo song, the melody is more relaxed and the lyrics are more for when your out with your girl or guy on the back of your truck in the moonlight. It's more of a private song than a dance or concert song. Really a great song and example of Luke's new direction he took with this album.

3. Crash my Party-
Is a slower tempo song. It's about a boy who got dumped by his girlfriend. Not a wild beach party the cops crashed (sorry to disappoint). It's really a beautiful song guaranteed to take you back to a time you had your heart broke and make you feel Luke's pain.

4. Roller Coaster-
Sticking to Luke's new style, Roller coaster is a mid tempo song. With a catchy rift and lyrics it delivers a feeling of summer loving.

5. We run this town-
Is a slow tempo song, using acoustic guitar Luke gives you a feeling of his past.

6. Drink a beer-
"I'm gunna sit right here, On the edge of this peer, and watch the sunset disappear, and drink a beer" gives you a sense of what you should do when listening to this song. It is very laid back and perfect for relaxing to.

7. I see you-
Is an up tempo song, bringing you that classic luke sound. This song will be great at a concert!

8. Goodbye girl-
Really brings you down after "I see you". It goes back to a slower sound and feel and has almost a Jack Johnson effect to it. Where it draws you in through the melody and calms you.

9. Play it again-
Is a mid tempo song that builds up throughout the song to an amazing climax. It brings a refreshing upbeat feeling to it, great for a concert and will leave all the fans shouting "play it again, play it again, play it again"!

10. Blood Brothers-
Has a classic country feeling to it. One of the better songs on this cd it really gives you a feeling of loyalty. It will make you think of your best friends and remind you of the best times you all shared together.

11. Out like that-
Is an up tempo song. "Up against your lips is where I gotta be when your lookin like this" is a great way to sum up this song. Great for a concert it will be sure to make you and your date feel the moment.

12. Shut it down-
Brings you to a mid tempo. It has a rock country feel to it.

13. Dirt road diary- Best song on the album!
Wow! This is truly a classic Luke song. I would even say this could be a twin to Jason Aldean's tattoos on this town. Gives you Luke's past and will have you think back to your own. It gives you that deeper meaning Luke was going for with this album and is a perfect way to end this Fantastic album.

Recommendation- highly recommend! A must for all modern country lovers. Luke's future looks as promising as his past as this album holds it's own against tailgates and tan lines! Any one worried that Luke couldn't live up to his previous album relax and listen because he did.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Crash My Party (MP3 Music)
This is a great Luke Bryan CD. I liked it much better than Spring Break...Here to Party. All the songs are that good country that you can relate too. It's got a good mix of slower songs and upbeat almost rock songs. All in all a great CD and you should buy it if you like modern country.

My favorites are That's My Kind Of Night, Crash My Party, Roller Coaster and Blood Brothers.

The Target special edition includes 4 bonus songs and costs $13.99. I like them and think they are worth the extra money. They are:
14. What Is It With You (4:00)
15. Sunburnt Lips (3:25)
16. Better Than My Heart (3:44)
17. Your Mama Should've Named You Whiskey (3:42)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Crash My Party (MP3 Music)
I usually have one or two songs that I will skip on an album. Simply because they don't appeal to me. Not so, with this album. I absolutely love every song on it. This album puts a smile on my face and keeps it there. Thank you, Luke Bryan.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love Luke Bryan but I'm not so sure I like the new direction, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Crash My Party (MP3 Music)
I was a huge Luke Bryan fan when most didn't know who he was. I am not a person stuck on the "old school" sound but this one is too pop for me. I loved his fun upbeat songs but at least his prior albums had some songs the just felt real and "country" You can crash my party is a great song. There are a few good songs on this album it just lacks his original country boy feel and many of the songs sound the same. I am pretty disappointed and hope he gets back to his roots. That said I think this album will be a hit as a good cross over album and bring more fans to country pop music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great New Music, August 14, 2013
This review is from: Crash My Party (MP3 Music)
I can't remember the last time I have like someone's entire album. This is a great one.!!!! Plus gotta love the price and ease of the download process.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow...I'm surprised, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Crash My Party (Audio CD)
I bought this CD for my husband. I absolutely hate country music, but I find myself asking my husband if I can borrow his car so that I can listen to it. My husband hasn't taken this CD out of the player in his car, and borrowing his car is the only way I can listen to it without admitting that i love it. There's not one track that I don't like. Great Buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love It!, May 3, 2014
This review is from: Crash My Party (Audio CD)
Classic Luke Bryan, it has many of the hits we hear on the radio and streaming outlets. I like this artist and this collection of songs gives me joy to listen to; isn't that why we all have music? I like it and will look to purchase future releases.

3.0 out of 5 stars eehhh,,,,, August 17, 2013
This review is from: Crash My Party (MP3 Music)
Luke Bryan sure can please the ladies with the tight jeans, gyrating dance moves, and flourescent white teeth but, what he is failing to do is provide us with some decent country music. When a so called country artist introduces "oomph oomph oomph" style beats into the music, well, it's definitely different from country....Im not saying that Luke isn't a talented performer. Nope not saying that at all. But what I am saying is he is just another example of a country candy pop mainstream radio catering to a 20 something crowd that likes surface value style music that has no depth to it, and they have no concept of where country roots came from. Now granted not everyone will like the same thing as the next person, but you have to admit, mainstream country radio has become an MTV spin off reality show in the making. Luke is going further away from what his earlier music was like. Im sure all the kiddies and the ladies will enjoy this album, but, for those of us who enjoy good rooted country lyrics that have depth and meaning,,,,, pass....

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the CD bad trasaction from the seller, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Crash My Party (Audio CD)
I ordered this CD on the 3rd of March, I have NEVER had to wait so long on any purchase to ship, Seller wouldn't provide tracking info, I asked no reply on tracking #. I have no idea what a seller has to do after they get your money that it would take so long, 14 days. There were items I ordered after this one and received within 4 days. I really didn't think I would ever get this item.. Will never order from this seller again. Her feedback cant be correct, I cant be the only one that had terrible shipping.. Customer satisfaction should come first.

3.0 out of 5 stars Overdone partying theme, January 5, 2014
This review is from: Crash My Party (Audio CD)
I guess Country music is losing its originality and ability to have some good, positive messages. So much beer drinking and its getting old. Luke's voice is okay but I can only listen to a song or two on the CD. I know the girls like this guy but song lyric-wise, there is just nothing original going on.

Crash My Party