Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 21, 2009
I've owned a pair of Storehorse sawhorses for many years and I decided to get two more. Construction has gone way down hill. My original pair have metal pin hinges where the plate folds down to open the sawhorse. The new pair has cheap plastic pins. Some of them snapped off during shipping. The pins that remained woudldn't move smoothly and I didn't dare try to operate them further for fear that they would snap off too. The horse part is fine but is useless without the stabilizing plate. I promptly returned them.
on April 1, 2010
The hinges on these sawhorses simply will not stay in place. The product is virtually unusable without reinstalling the bottom shelf every time you use it or even if you pick it up to move it. Complete waste of money and headed to the dumpster.
on March 10, 2008
Solid good product - as expected. They are sawhorses - they either work or not... these do - as advertised.
on January 2, 2010
I got these for my husband who wanted the old metal fold up sawhorses. He seemed to like them; they are definitely nicer than the old metal sawhorses. Structurally they are ok after using, but a piece did break during the first use. They are plastic, so you can expect them to break, but they are very sturdy and very nice. The break wasn't major and they are still fully functioning, overall I am very happy with my purchase.