Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 6, 2013
These crayons are good quality, but they are a bit off, if you know what I mean. They must be foreign or something, we don't have the box anymore, but I think it was Russian maybe. the measurements are probably in the description, but they are very short. And they don't have a paper wrapper on them. My kid could care less, but im just saying.
on May 29, 2014
The item description did not say I would be getting used crayons. Some of the tips were broken, but most of them were just used. Why would someone pay $3 for used crayons??? These are also not jumbo. They are extremely short, and not chubby at all. I don't mind the long ship time, but the condition of these crayons is ridiculous. Buy Dollar Store crayons instead!!!
on February 11, 2015
I thought they would be bigger but I am pleased overall with what we got. Shipping was faster than expected. They were good stocking stuffers for my one year-old's first Christmas. They are stubby and only slightly wider than normal crayons. I did like that they had no paper on them since my son is fascinated with the stuff.
on April 3, 2013
I read jumbo and thought they would be the nice big crayons that I had when I was a kid. These are the length of a normal crayon and only slightly wider, not what I hoped for.
on July 2, 2015
Clearly i didn't read the reviews before i pressed check out. the crayons are just okay. they are not jumbo at all just short. dont waste your money. I don't even think they are really crayola. the box looks weird.
on June 23, 2014
i got a SMALL box of generic crayons that make the ones they give kids in a restaurant look great! they were NOT crayola, and they were definitely NOT for small children. One of the WROST purchases ever! I threw them away! they were also broken. My advice...go to the store, or order from someone with a hisher seller rating!
on July 29, 2013
I regret ordering these crayons. They are so small and not what they appeared to me in the picture. There is nothing "jumbo" about these crayons. I would not recommend buying them.
on January 29, 2014
I was very excited when the crayons arrived because I bought them as a gift for someone , but I was highly disappointed when I opened the package ... There is nothing "jumbo" about these crayons . They are small and just a TINY BIT wider than regular size crayons . Very upset and I could have just bought these in my local store ... They are just regular crayons , I expected JUMBO crayons ...
on August 23, 2014
Crayons were not what I expected, they were small in size and thin. I was expecting something a little thicker so that my toddler would not break them easily, but then again they are so short they would be hard to break.
on February 17, 2014
These were very basic and smaller than they seem, I ended up having to go purchase some at our local department store after these were destroyed and the department store options were similar and less expensive. I thought I was getting a larger crayon size .