Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on March 27, 2012
First this was very easy to put together. I had my husband get me the screw driver before he left for work and didn't have to leave my chair until I was finished with it. It needs a phillips head screw driver and a larger phillips head and that's it. The table and stool are very sturdy and can take the punishment my 2 year old dishes out. She loves it. There is a paper towel roll on the side that would be great for kids who are a little older, mine ran through them a little too quickly for me to replace them right away. There is also a place for a 12" paper roll which I love. My daughter loves to paint, and is too prolific for me to always keep up, the roll makes it easy. I'm using this, Alex Paper Roll White, 12"X100' which is working well. The table comes with 3 spill proofed paint cups and an excellently designed placement for them on the table. If you want more than three colors at a time however you have to just find a blank spot for them. The paint containers are good. I need to twist them open, but right now that's a plus. You need to use small brushes with the spill proof lids, but with the paint cup holders my daughter does pretty well with the lids off. I find the mesh pocket at the top of the table too deep for easy use, but an older child might use it to store bigger paint containers, or a small school supply box. I'm trying to find a way to make it shallower and divide it to hold brushes, colored pencils, chalk and dry erase crayons. We haven't used the dry erase side yet. The chalk board works well, but looked alot flimsier than I was expecting. The manufacturers warn you against using the easy to find sidewalk chalk which is too abrasive, so I have a lot of broken pieces of the thinner school type chalk. The eraser that comes with the set is not adaquate for the chalk board, so I'd recommend getting another. I haven't found a use for the little shelves in the table legs yet. The mesh bag on the table leg prooved too fun for my daughter to empty for now, but has potential.
on August 2, 2013
My daughter got this as a b-day gift on her second anniversary... she fell in love inmediately!! It is one of her favorite toys... and what I like the most is light enoug to move it around home and sturdy enough to be used for two kids at the same time!! It is a great way to teach your kid how to share since it comes with two tools!! Easy to clean and the design is super pretty and colorful! She uses it every day... I love it because she learns painting, drawing, molding and so on!! I just bought one for my girlfriend kids!!! I strongly recommend it!!
on October 27, 2014
In theory this product is great! But in practice with a 2-2,5 year old...not so much. Nothing really stays in the place and we dont use it for painting. Mostly she just uses the chair and the table to climb on. If your child can calmly sit down and draw this might work well for you.
on October 1, 2013
My two year old son enjoys the creativity play stations. He uses it all day to color and draw. The only thing that I was disappointed on was the $15 worth crayola coupons that came with it. The coupons expired a year ago. I wished they would have updated the coupons prior to sending them to me.
on July 14, 2015
Item order does not match the description or the product code advertised. The product that arrived does not have the reversible chalkboard top that converts to a whiteboard nor does it have the bonus paper roll holder fits 12" width roll paper. Feels like a bait and switch.
on September 22, 2013
This was a gift for my son's second birthday. He uses it every day.The only thing I would change is the bag on the side leg- doesn't stay attached like it shows on the picture, but kinda hangs off to the side. Not a big deal in my opinion.
on May 27, 2012
This was for a birthday gift for my 5 yr old grandson. It was perfect. It was the right size to fit in his bedroom. Now when he wants to be creative, he has everything in one place and he can do it whenever he wants. I am so glad I mad this purchase for him.
on August 4, 2014
I just got this for my son for his birthday on September 5th and he will be two years old. I knew the minute I saw it in toys r us that Emmett would love it. Plus great for having a friend over.

He got chairs and art stuff to go with the table for is second birthday. I have great family and friends that are like family.

The one at toys r us look a lot different, but i like it better.

Update- my son still love this table and still really likes Chalk.
on November 23, 2014
Very disappointed. Very small and was not the same item as noted in the picture. Pic shows this table has both chalk and dry erase. No dry erase. Gave it away and actually got an awesome easel from P'online.
on February 5, 2014
Okay, so a couple of obvious issues (that I knew about in advance from reading other reviews) - the stool is too small and the shelves can't really hold anything. This hasn't been a major problem and, for the price, it's a great desk. We let my daughter keep it in her room to color, but can easily move it to a room without carpet if she wants to paint. It's easy to clean and super cute.

I wouldn't advise keeping a roll of paper towels on the paper-towel-holder though unless your child is old enough to understand that paper towels aren't another toy :)

See 1 answered question