5.0 out of 5 stars Not a toy..but a craft item....
Last year I used Crayola Fabric Markers for a VBS, t-shirt, craft project. I tested the fabric makers on an old t-shirt to see how easy they would be to use. Children from 1st grade through 6th grade were coloring in a t-shirt design. I was very pleased with these markers, they were much easier for the kids to use than fabric crayons or fabric paints.

When...
Published on September 11, 2009 by Lynn

3.0 out of 5 stars Beware of Colors
Beware of the colors. I purchased these based on the review from several years ago which listed the colors. In my box, the colors are: teal, lavender, yellow, pink, red, back, white, gray, brown, light-green. I wanted to use the markers for a color-your-own shoelaces craft with boys in their favorite team colors. Well, there's no blue or orange, and white wouldn't...
Published 2 months ago by MaryCustomer

5.0 out of 5 stars Not a toy..but a craft item...., September 11, 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crayola 588215 Fabric Marker Classpack, Ten Assorted Colors, 80/Set 10 different colors (Toy)

When coloring a design on a t-shirt, the fabric must be kept tight. I put a copy of the design on a magazine, then placed the magazine, with the design on top, inside the t-shirt. (so the design could be seen through the shirt)Then stapled around the design, keeping the shirt tight. I prepared 80 t-shirts in this way.

The colors are bright & don't run. The markers should not be shaken, should be re-capped as soon as possible, and should be stored in a horizontal position.

The design must be heat set which can be done by ironing the back of the design using a back and forth motion for 4 minutes...or...the design can be placed in a dryer, using the hottest setting, for 30 minutes.

I have bleached the sample t-shirt twice, surprisingly the Crayola Fabric Marker design was not affected. It's as bright as the first day I made it.

4.0 out of 5 stars They certainly do color fabric, December 1, 2009
Jay Turley "hurkle" (Scottsdale, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
We bought a large box just before Halloween in order to color my daughter's costume. She wanted to have rainbow-striped clothing, and we couldn't find what we wanted in a store or online so we spent several hours coloring her outfit.

The markers colored the white fabric well; all the colors were bright and vivid. It dried quickly, and set well when we washed it. The only problem I have with them is that the markers run out pretty quickly. I'm so glad I bought a large box of 100 markers, because if I had just bought a single set, it wouldn't have lasted.

There is enough color to make several smaller designs, I am sure, however.

Recommended for creative art projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun by the dozen!, November 25, 2011
I bought these markers for my 8 year old daughter's birthday party. I had 15 girls color white pillowcases with them. There were plenty of colors and markers for everyone, they were easy to use and not at all messy, and they easily 'set' on the fabric when I put them in the drier on high for 30 minutes. After several washes, the colors are staying as good as new. The girls loved the project. Another plus over permanent markers was that there wasn't any unpleasant chemical odor.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's Crayloa That says it all !!, August 17, 2008
The Best! I am an Art Quilter and I trust this product!

I have used them for my son's 2nd grade class project, a fundraiser quilt.
The kids loved them and the quilt sold for $1600.

5.0 out of 5 stars Markers are excellent!, March 21, 2010
I bought this jumbo box for my baby shower. My guests used them to decorate onesies with. I have washed the onesies over and over daily and the colors are still vibrant and never ran. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is really fun!!!!, March 7, 2012
My baby shower guests had a lot of fun personalizing the baby's onesies with their creativity.
I dried them in the dry machine for 30 minutes in high and it worked perfectly. I washed them after drying and the colors did not change even a bit.
Have fun ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Kid's Party!, July 6, 2011
I bought this package of Crayola Fabric Markers for our daughter's birthday party. Last year we did tye dye shirts and although everyone loved it, it was very messy and needed a lot of clean up. With the markers, there was the same amount of fun and creativity and almost no clean up. We had 12 kids from ages 6 to 14 and everyone came away with a great shirt and gift to take home to remember the day. We printed up printables for those kids that wanted to color in a picture on a Tshirt. An adult would trace the picture on a shirt and the kids used the markers to color it in. Since the party, my daughter and I have made several more tshirts. Between the party and our crafts we've made over 25 shirts in all. The markers lasted and are still going strong. We are looking forward to more crafts...next we are using the markers to make our very own beach bags.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crayola Fabric Markers...., September 11, 2009
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Class Pack Fabric Markers, October 30, 2011
We purchased these for a birthday party our daughter was having. Last year we had a small party and only purchased a couple of small packs of these fabric markers to color pillow cases for the girls to take home as party favors. There weren't enough markers to go around. This year we purchased Halloween tote bags for our daughter's birthday favor and bought these because we had 12 girls and knew we would need many markers! These are great- durable and the colors are bright. We did use the same brand last year and the color holds up very well. Follow the directions- very easy to do- just be sure to cap the markers tightly when finished and put in dryer on high heat for 30 minutes. Obviously not much need to wash the tote bags, but the pillowcase has been washed repeatedly and still looks great. We will use these again in a couple of months for our son's birthday party. They keep the kids entertained and give them something to remember the party by!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fabric Markers, September 16, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought these markers for my son's birthday party so everyone could decorate their canvas bags. They worked great and it was a great deal at the price I got it for.