5.0 out of 5 stars Great kid brushes
After reading the dos and don'ts of paint brushes (written by other parents) I settled on these. And I couldn't have made a better choice for my toddler. They are holding up under her rough handling, without a single lost bristle and wash completely clean in water. I am glad I took the advise of other reviewers. :)
Published on June 11, 2011 by J. Broadley

3.0 out of 5 stars It is OK....
I bought this for my toddler, the brush looks like a little bit too "thin" for him to grab, but it still works fine for him,
Published 8 months ago by S. Chow

5.0 out of 5 stars Great kid brushes, June 11, 2011
J. Broadley (Darkharbor, California) - See all my reviews
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice brushes, January 3, 2011
Bizzy Izzy's Mom (Fort Ann, NY, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set (Toy)
It is hard to find decent paintbrushes for children but these are really great. They hold a good amount of paint yet rinse clean easily without loss of bristles. The package has a variety of sizes and my 3+ & almost 6 year old kids loved using them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will buy another set as back up!, September 29, 2011
This review is from: Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set (Toy)
I didn't expect the brushes for kids are of such a good quality! Specially with such a good price! The brushes are made of golden nylon, which has a good elasticity, you can make quite good strokes on the paper. The handle are smooth and short,very convenient for kids! I really love them. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Durable brush set., September 22, 2011
Joan "Lisa" (Columbia, SC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set (Toy)
It's a durable brush set for my 4-year old daughter. She always sticks these brushes in water bottle, and they are still fine. And they are in good condition, no bending, no hair loss, after several months. I'm pretty satisfied, much better than brushes come with water color kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite brushes., December 19, 2013
This review is from: Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set (Toy)
I'm an adult painter, and these are my favorite brushes. As a "Starving Artist" I usually end up using all sort of strange things to make art, so I can't say I have much experience in different brushes.

I never get stray hairs with these brushes.

You get a nice little variety of brush types in this pack.

The price can't be beat.

They load up very well.

Now, the only negative thing I can say, is that these brushes are made for children. My 6 year old is a little rough on brushes and they don't really hold up to his use.

So if you're an adult and you like to paint, go ahead and pick these up! If you're a parent, these will probably get ruined, but for the price it shouldn't be much of a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Brushes for Kids, June 24, 2011
J. Kennedy (Warrenton, VA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set (Toy)
I have bought these brushes for my daughter and as gifts for other kids along with some of the crayola paints. They really hold up well. Even being used by rough 4 and 5 year olds! You can't go wrong here!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality brushes, September 18, 2011
This review is from: Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set (Toy)
This brush set is pretty good quality. They work well, clean up easy, and are durable. The brushes do not shed bristles despite my son's aggressive painting style. They are not high quality brushes for mature painters, however. For the money, you can't beat them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for toddlers and adults, July 21, 2014
This review is from: Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set (Toy)
There is such a great mix of brushes in this set. I find it has everything I need to have different types of paint crafts with my tots. The handles are brightly colored so you can quickly see which one you are missing ...and then go find the green one your kid threw behind the couch.

They last a long time and stand up to the harsh pressure of a toddler trying to infuse the paper AND table with paint. I will be ordering more when they finally do give out since the price is right and NASA hasn't made a toddler-proof anything yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for young artists, April 25, 2013
This review is from: Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set (Toy)
Great for sharing with many kids, 1 large brush, 2 medium brushes, and 2 small brushes. Great for older toddlers and above. The handles are a bit thin for some young toddlers grasp.

5.0 out of 5 stars great brushes for kids, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set (Toy)
I got these for my 3 & 5 year old boys. They loved painting with the Crayola water paints with these brushes. It gave them something different than the regular little plastic paint brushes that come with water paints. The wide one was my favorite and fun to use. They are pretty durable and easy to clean.

Crayola 5ct Art and Craft Brush Set