Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Size: 1 Pack|Change

on May 1, 2015
These markers are really nice. At first I thought they would be too small for me but they are perfect. (recently got into adult coloring books) There are SO MANY colors to choose from!!!! The tips are thicker than the normal skinny Crayola markers (photo attached)
review image review image
44 comments|258 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2008
I bought this product for myself and my son. We color together a lot in some very detailed books. I was noticing him having trouble with longer and thicker markers, but I also know that he hates using crayons. After getting these he sat and colored several pages in our book without trouble or complaint. The durablity, color selection, and "washable" feature make this product all the more worth buying. Our order arrived quickly, and with no problems even though we are overseas right now. I would recommend these to any parent who has a little one that wants to use markers instead of crayons or is just getting used to using ink.
0Comment|104 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 12, 2015
So many colors. Got it for my adult coloring book
review image review image review image
33 comments|114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 30, 2010
These half sized markers are perfect for traveling or small hands. They easily fit in plastic sandwhich bags but can still be easily used by adults.
on January 17, 2016
I bought these after my Supertips started to dry out (from a lot of use). I think I prefer the larger length of the Supertips. I have to hold the marker cap in my other hand when I'm coloring with these because they're so short that the cap pops right off from the pressure of my hand writing when I put them on the end of the marker. I do really enjoy the variety of colors with these, and the fact that the colors are all named. With the supertips, I had to go through them all with white labels and do color swatches and tape them on the side of the markers to see the true colors. Since these are labeled, I was able to just do that on a piece of paper.
review image review image
on June 15, 2012
I color for fun and relaxation, and I have to say, if you're not a professional artist, this is a really great set of markers to own! I originally bought it thinking that my son and I would share them, but I've gotten way more use out of them than he has. The tips allow for fine or broad strokes, and if you know something about "serious" marker techniques (coloring in small circles rather than broad strokes, blending techniques, etc), you can actually accomplish some pretty artistic pieces with these. I recently bought some high-end (water-based) markers, and I ended up finishing the piece I was working on with these... I don't have enough disposable income to spend $300 or more on markers, but with this set available, I don't have to! If you color mandalas or other intricate designs for meditation, relaxation or fun, these markers will serve you well!
22 comments|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 7, 2010
These markers were just what I needed, and the inks are bright and vibrant. I enjoy using them, and will buy them again if I ever need a new set. Once my grandchildren are old enough for markers I'll be getting them each a set.
on August 3, 2011
i think the awesomeness of crayons are overrated. they're not very vibrant and break easily. well, hello, crayon-sized markers!! the colors are much more vibrant than crayons can ever offer. also, they write/color much easier than crayons. the markers wash off pretty well. but your little ones better be responsible about returning the caps to the marker if you don't want the markers to dry. so yes, there is that element of higher maintenance, but given that crayons break rather often, i'd say these are far superior than crayons.

the big negative is that the caps don't snap on to the other end of the marker!! the regular-sized crayola washable markers do that, but these little ones do not. unfortunately, this leads to more lost caps than desired, but oh well... i save the caps from the dried-up markers so when i spot a working-but-capless marker, i use one of the saved caps. makes the color coordination a bit confusing, but just remember to store it "backwards/upside down."

UPDATED 02/04/2013:
i'm told that the caps now fit properly on the other end of the marker, according to another amazon shopper - you can read the brief comment under this review. since i haven't seen it myself, i can't verify this change. but, if this is true, this product would deserve 5-stars.
on June 3, 2015
Disappointed. The "Timberwolf" (gray) marker was a blank (see photo). It apparently never received any ink when it was manufactured. The box was unopened when we received it, so it's not a seller issue. All other markers were inked, and there were no repeat colors as promised. My kids have enjoyed using them, and they transfer ink well. I just wish quality control at Crayola was a bit tighter the day this was made. Lastly, the caps do not stay on the end of the markers very well, with has frustrated my younger colorers when they've wanted to stick it on there, rather than keep it loose on the table. Not sure I would buy these again. I would prefer a regular length marker set, with this tip, in this larger range of colors. UPDATE: These seem to be running out of ink much faster than other Crayola products, due to their shorter length. I didn't consider that when I purchased them, but now that I realize how much more quickly these will have to be replaced, I don't think I'll be purchasing them again. I will stick with the Crayola 50ct Washable Super Tips with Silly Scents, as they last longer, and the kids really enjoy the scented ones.
review image
on August 17, 2015
These had such great potential! Unfortunately, they kind of explode... Ink drips all over my 4 year-olds hands... And table, and chair... And what a mess. We've probably thrown 15 so far. Crayola fail.
review image