5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't soak through
My 3 yr old grandson used this paper for finger painting. He put so layers of paint on the paper, I thought it would soak all the way through the pad. I didn't; the paper remained intact no matter how much paint he applied to it. I was great.
Published on October 19, 2010 by A. Claymaker

3.0 out of 5 stars Paper is thin.
Published 20 months ago by Mya

5.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't soak through, October 19, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Paper, December 9, 2011
SLH (Michigan, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405) (Toy)
I bought this as a gift for a friend's child. I also bought the finger paint to go with it. It is nice that they have thicker finger paint paper that doesn't leak thru when you are crafting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun!, October 8, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405) (Toy)
My two year olds loves this! It is durable and great with finger paints! The paper does not rip easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars paper, December 7, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405) (Toy)
My 5 year old paints on this paper all the time. It is thinker paper. Paint does not bleed through.

3.0 out of 5 stars Paper is thin., November 14, 2012
Mya (Virginia) - See all my reviews
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405) (Toy)
I bought this to introduce painting to my toddler, and found that it was a little thin, especially for the edible vegetable-based paint that we were using it with, which tends to be a little watery. We found that we had to double up and use two sheets to make sure that the paint didn't soak through. Otherwise, it serves its purpose and works for toddler painting/fingerpainting. The paper is not the best quality, so if you want to keep and store your child's artwork, I recommend using a thicker and sturdier paper; this one is not ideal for archiving.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for fingerpaint, June 1, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405) (Toy)
This pad is great for finger paint, and even watercolor paint. But not so great for coloring with markers or crayons. Granted, since it is called "fingerpaint paper" I did not have that expectation going in, just something we found from experimenting with it. The paper is good size and the paint dries pretty quickly on it. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars A staple around our house, February 28, 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405) (Toy)
We can always find a use for this paper - fingerpaint or markers. There's not much to say other than it's quality that we expect from Crayola.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fingerpaint Paper, January 16, 2012
This review is from: Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405) (Toy)
I bought this for my grand daughter's Christmas gift. She loves to fingerpaint and is having a ball with this and the paints I bought her.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for Finger Painting, January 10, 2012
This review is from: Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405) (Toy)
Utilitarian role of shiny paper appropriate for finger painting. Just cut or tear off whatever size you want. Nothing fancy but it works.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crayola, October 26, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405) (Toy)
You can't really go wrong with crayola paper pads. No complaints, hopefully my neice will use them to paint me something nice. Got it really quick :)

Crayola Giant Fingerpaint Paper, (99-3405)
$5.99 $4.72