4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, recommended for ages 5 and Up
Published on August 16, 2011 by Z Hayes

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay..
The actual drawings are too complex to colour in. My daughter ended up using the backs to create her own artwork. The colours are really vibrant though. That was the plus.
Published on December 26, 2011 by Prof. Shelby

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, recommended for ages 5 and Up, August 16, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies (Toy)
The Crayola Neon Color Explosion set is not to be confused with the Color Wonder series as the markers in this set do stain, unlike the Color Wonder markers which only create color on the color wonder sheets. The markers in this set not only color on the paper provided, but will also stain other objects if the child using them is not careful. Parental supervision is recommended for younger children, but older children will love this set.

I purchased two sets of this for my daughter's playdate the other day and the children (5-6 year olds) had loads of fun. The coloring papers that come in this set are made of quality, heavy cardstock and feature various Disney fairies such as Iridessa, Fawn, Tinker Bell, Vidia, Rosetta. The pictures are set against vivid-colored backdrops in bright neon colors, e.g. orange, green, pink, and when colored, the color appears to pop, resulting in a beautiful picture. These were a huge hit with my daughter's friends and they were eager to take their picture home to show their parents. I'd definitely recommend this set for older fairy fans, ages 5 and up.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coolest marker colors ever!, November 26, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies (Toy)
Bought both the Toy Story and Tinkerbell sets for my son - the colors are incredibly cool - the markers do stain fingers, but it washes off. The skin color (peach) marker on the special paper is the most realistic I have ever seen!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute for girls, July 21, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies (Toy)
It was just as described and pictured, but seems meant for older children. I am sure it is marked that way and I just missed it, but my granddaughter enjoyed it anyway....I just had to do it with her.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay.., December 26, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars The colors were dull, not vibrant at all, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies (Toy)
The colors were dull, not vibrant at all. My daughter did not care for it and it is going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Disney Fairy Crayola Neon Explosion, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies (Toy)
Anything to color on always works in my house! The product arrived on time. No damages to the product. I and my grand daughter were very pleased!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not all that great, May 13, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies (Toy)
So this was not what I expected. I thought this was going to be like the color wonder, not at all. These pictures are on colored paper which makes it terrible for coloring. My 5 year old was not impressed and was very confused about what to color. She lost interest fast and has never took them out again. The colors do not explode or look nice in any way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good markers, coloring pages could be better, February 4, 2012
This review is from: Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies (Toy)
I like the markers that were included with this coloring set - nice bright neon colors that showed up pretty well on the coloring pages but also worked great on regular paper. I was less impressed with the coloring pages. They were dark and grainy-looking for some reason. The finished product didn't look nearly as bright and colorful as the image displayed on the package. I probably wouldn't buy this product again because of the coloring pages, but would I would buy the markers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Packaging should be more specific~~, July 14, 2010
This review is from: Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies (Toy)
This product was purchased by my ex for our daughter who is 5 years old. They seemed really cool at first! We loved coloring the fairies and seeing them practically jump off the page. Until I looked at my 5 year old a little later and noticed that she had orange marker all over her leg.
I normally buy the color wonder markers for her because she has a tendancy to color herself along with everything else when I am not looking. The packaging looked the same on this product so, I am assuming her father thought they were color wonder markers! Crayola needs to be really specific when marketing their NEON COLOR line that it is NOT the same as COLORWONDER!!! This could have been a huge disaster had she not just written on herself.
I think this is a great product if your daughter is mature enough to handle using regular markers. Unfortuantely, Tinkerbell and the other fairies are super popular with the little ones and this product is NOT for them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Coloring, December 6, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies (Toy)
Although I thought the shipping cost was a bit high I was pleased with this item. It was purchased as a gift for my great niece for xmas and I know she will love it just based off the look of the package as it is bright and colorful. My only suggestion is to lower the shipping price. It is sad to pay almost as much for the shipping as the item sells for.

Crayola Neon Explosion Disney Fairies