|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||0.8 x 2.6 x 8.6 inches|
|Item model number||68-7408|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Pack of 1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||暂无|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Crayola Twistable Colored Pencils, 12 count (68-7408)
|With Deal:||$4.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$1.11 (19%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Crayola-Twistables colored pencils in 12 brilliant colors
- These twistable colored pencils put a new spin on creativity; just turn the ends to twist up 12 brilliant colors
- See the colored leads turn inside the clear plastic barrels
- There is no sharpening needed
- 12 different colors
- No sharpening needed
- Clear barrel to see the inside color twisting action
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
From the Manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Twist-up design requires no sharpening.
- Break-resistant plastic barrels are easy to grip.
- Clear barrel shows lead level.
- Ideal for coloring and more detailed work.
- Recommended for children three and older.
Crayola 12ct Twistables Colored Pencils
Ideal for drawing fine lines and coloring detailed pictures, Crayola Twistables Colored Pencils are an indispensable tool at home and in the classroom. This set of 12 colored pencils require no sharpening--when their tips wear down, simply twist them up and kids are ready to keep coloring.
The clear plastic barrel helps protect the pencil and makes it easy to see how much lead is left. This pack contains a variety of bright colors to inspire imaginative expression. Recommended for ages three and up.
What's in the Box:
- 12-Count Crayola Twistable Colored Pencils.
Plastic Barrel Adds Strength
These colored pencils feature durable plastic barrels that protect the pencil while letting you view how much lead you have left. Their slim shape makes it easy for kids to maintain a firm grip while coloring or drawing.
Smooth Colors for Mixing and Blending
Kids will love using these vividly colored pencils. Small enough to fit in a book bag, the portable pouch holds 12 colored pencils. The smooth leads are perfect for color mixing and blending as well as practicing more detailed techniques.
About Crayola: Art and Imagination
Crayola art supplies and activities help children express, create, and connect through colorful play.
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem I have with them is that the name of the color isn't written directly on the barrel of the pencil, and some of the colors in the larger packs especially look very similar and I have to scribble out a line or two in order to ensure I'm using the right one for a specific theme in my Bible Study.
Outside of that minor inconvenience I really like these pencils a lot!
easily erased with a regular eraser. better to use for drawing and painting than for writing since they may not be sharp enough.
I discovered these last year when one of my kids, armed with a Crayola specific gift certificate, came home with a larger box of these colored pencils. They're brilliant!
It's a pencil that doesn't need sharpening. You just twist it up and you're off to the races. Twist it up too much, and the tip will snap off. But that's not a problem, just twist a *little* more.
My two problems with these pencils are:
1. I can't find the color names on the pencils. This is a problem when I'm asked to step in and advise on which color is which when it's time to make a rainbow. There's a key on the back of the pouch so I know that one is "blue" and one is "sky blue", but it's up to me to make that final call.
2. The insert that allows the pencils to appear in a staggered row gets pulled out and reinserted by my child. If it doesn't get reinserted correctly, the package looks "wrong" and I have to fix it. I'm not sure how I ended up with a child that actually cares about this, but we're working through it.
The colored pencils have already been put to use on homework projects and I'm thrilled with this purchase. I think I'm going to have to get another pack before this year is over.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great set of colored pencils. Ordered them to go along with my adult coloring book. They have more of a flat tip so they do not color ting spaces well. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Haleraiser86
These are the easiest colored pencils I have ever used! I use them when I do my Bible journaling. So pretty!Published 2 days ago by Author Crystal Senter-Brown
Work good. Kids like them . They use them for all there school projects requiring coloring..Published 5 days ago by RONALD
These work awesome. I bought them as a gift for my niece and she loves them.Published 9 days ago by Amazon Customer