5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!
Published on September 12, 2011 by Buttercup

3.0 out of 5 stars works as advertised
Published on July 29, 2011 by selketine

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!, September 12, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Wild Notes Subject Notebook (Toy)
Contrary to the other reviews, I LOVE this set! I have not had any problems. The ink reacts bightly on the paper and is so much fun to use. You never know what color the next letter or doodle will be. Sure, the pen will only work in this notebook, but who cares? Like the packaging suggests, just store the pen in the well-sized spiral. My only wish is that it came with 2 pens because I think I will use it so much I might run out of ink before I run out of paper.

3.0 out of 5 stars works as advertised, July 29, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Wild Notes Subject Notebook (Toy)
My child bought this notebook and I have written in it with him. The pen is advertised to work only with the paper in this book and I think it must be like a marker. When you write at first the words are very light but they grow darker quickly and are not hard to read after a few seconds. The ink is colorless on any other paper. I would guess if you accidentally left off the cap, the marker could dry up and be useless - I can't see that they sell more markers individually. However you can still use the notebook with any regular pen or marker.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointing., October 5, 2012
This review is from: Crayola Wild Notes Subject Notebook (Toy)
I bought this set for myself. I love to write, and thought it would be fun to write in a rainbow of colors. Imagine my disappointment when I hadn't even completed three lines of writing and the pen "died" on me. Not impressed at all. And I'm certainly glad that this wasn't a gift for a child. Can you imagine how a child would feel if that's all the more the pen would write?

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Overly Impressed, December 21, 2012
This review is from: Crayola Wild Notes Subject Notebook (Toy)
I would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed with this product. My biggest complaint is that the colors are pretty dull compared to what is pictured, which is not that surprising really. I just expected more from Crayola. Also, the "pen" is a little annoying. To write comfortably, as many people do I imagine, I must hold my pen at an angle. I have found that the only way to get the pen to write smoothly is to hold the pen completely vertical. It isn't comfortable enough to take notes or quickly write without thinking too much about it, but I suppose one could get used to it. I personally don't like it and even my 5 year old grew tired of it after about 30 seconds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy Crayola Products, April 14, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Crayola Wild Notes Subject Notebook (Toy)
LOVED the Crayola Wild Notes. Ordered for a friend (pre-school teacher) who is a rainbow-a-holic! She saw another teacher using them to take notes at a conference and HAD to have it. She loves them. Crayola quality and creative ideas... amazing as usual!

3.0 out of 5 stars The off gassing can't be good and I no longer feel comfortable using the pens ..., August 23, 2014
This review is from: Crayola Wild Notes Subject Notebook (Toy)
I have found the pens long lasting and I have filled up journals with it but recently have noticed quite a strong odor from them. The off gassing can't be good and I no longer feel comfortable using the pens myself nor for my daughter.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wild Notes Are A Wild Waste Of Time And Money!, July 8, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Wild Notes Subject Notebook (Toy)
Crayola normally has great products but this is a piece of junk big time. Don't waste your money on it. You have to read all the packaging before you see that the pen ONLY writes on the notebook paper it came with in the package. The ink is supposed to be vibrant and wild yet it writes so lightly you can barely read it. Who wants a barely there ink that only writes on one type of paper? Save your money, I wish I had.

1.0 out of 5 stars Crayola Wild Notes is not a quality product, August 29, 2011
This review is from: Crayola Wild Notes Subject Notebook (Toy)
I agree with the other reviews that this is not a quality product. I bought a notebook and pen set, thinking that my daughter would enjoy writing notes and practicing her writing when there was some novelty involved. This notebook and pen do not work. The pen writes so light on the paper that I do not believe ink is coming out most of the time. It does not get darker or show any clearer with time. I thought I had a defective set, so I called Crayola and they sent me another pen, just in case it was a bad batch. The new pen does not work any better than the old pen. Save your money, this one is headed for the garbage.

Crayola Wild Notes Subject Notebook