Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on October 31, 2011
Who knew that someone could get rich off of something like this. I wish it were me! My son is really into these and we got this for his birthday. He was exstatic about receiving those and they are now some of his prized possessions. I have to admit, something has our kids wanting them and if it makes them happy, so be it. great little collection. My sone loves them and plays with them all the time.
on July 9, 2012
Tho it took a lifetime to arrive, and wasnt able to give it away for a christmas present.. the children were very happy and excited onced i recieved it.
on February 15, 2012
I don't know how to value toy in stars, but I know that my grandson was truly pleased. I received huge hugs and kisses from him at Christmas time.
on December 27, 2011
The kids love to play the go gos game. These look great. The gold color is cool and they seem pleased with the purchase.
on June 27, 2012
This is a cool tin i have the 1st gold tin but not the 2nd gold tin so i might order it and gold ones are cool.
on January 14, 2011
Sure wish I'd gotten all of the boys these gold GoGos as now they have begun a trading war over them!
0Comment2 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse