Amazon.com: Customer Reviews:
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

• Customer Reviews

on January 9, 2012
I received my 70 cup sampler pack, but had low expectations about the packaging and concern about the expiration date on the cups. Looks like whoever makes these packs read up on the reviews. My cups arrived in a beautiful box with a flip top and each cup nestled in its own little 'cell'. Beautifully packaged and absolutely ideal for gifting.

The 70 cups were unique, although there was more decaf than I need at least there werent 15 different french roasts and 15 different hazelnuts! I sampled about 10 expiration dates and they were all in the future, from 2-5 months away. I have heard about some problems with many k-cup manufacturers giving incentives to their production folks for how many they turned out, but someone forgot the sales incentive because they made way more than have sold, so many places allegedly have expired or nearly expired cups. Glad to see that wasnt a problem here. I found at least six coffee's I havent tried yet (and I've had a LOT of different k-cups) but wanted to before buying a big box of them.

Very pleased with the purchase.

Edit: I've pretty much given up on Crazy Cups variety boxes at this point. While I was happy with them at first when I wrote the original review, my last order for a summer variety had christmas cups in it, and the most recent 70 pack was about half decaf and the grove square powdered cups. Guys, most people don't drink any decaf, let alone in these volumes and the powdered stuff not only clogs the nozzles on the brewer, you can get a packaged powdered coffee/hot cocoa/whatever for a lot less money and the quality is better in the packages. Most of the powdered cups have nasty oils in them and fake sweeteners. Ick.

So since these guys aren't focused on delivering a quality product, at these prices I can just buy a bunch of regular variety packs without the decaf and powdered cups and get a better price per cup.
22 comments|178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2011
No matter how this is packaged someone would complain. There is no real scheme you could use to sort it in a meaningful way. I personally was excited when i opened the box! I took everything out and sorted it in the order I wanted. I put them together by roast/"boldness". Sorted the flavored by nut, chocolate, and other. Split the teas up into caf and decaf.

This is an excellent buy for yourself or for someone who just received a Keurig.
I cant think of any better way of trying out a multitude of roasts/blends/brands without buying a ton of boxes which if you dont like are going to sit there collecting dust until you can suck up the loss of $10 and throw the box out.

The only thing that could make this package better would be the inclusion of decaf coffee, there is a decaf collection, I just hope it becomes available soon!

This is what I received, as the description indicates this does not reflect what you may receive depending on availability:

REGULAR UNFLAVORED(67):

nantucket blend
our blend
sumatra reserve
vermont country blend

Newman's own extra bold special blend

Timothy's(13):

sorrento
sumatra kopi raya
vienna coffee house

FLAVORED(28):

Emeril's vanilla bean BAM!

Gloria Jean's(6):

india spice chai

Bigelow(9):
chai green
green
organic ceylon black (FTC)
organic green
organic rooibos with asian pear
pomegranate green

cranberry green
orange indulgence white

Twinning(3):
green
88 comments|152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 3, 2011
I am VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!! SIX English Breakfast Teas, 5 Nicaraguan Fair Trade, 4 French Roasts & 3 Island Coconuts and various multiples and singles but NO Jet Fuel, NO Lake & Lodge, NO Nanatucket Blend, NO Southern Pecan, NO Breakfast in Bed, NO Hawaiian Hazelnut, NO Rodeo Drive, NO Sorrento Vienna Coffee House; NO India Spice Chai Tea; NO African Rooibos Tea!!!!! I got this in order to try these varieties!!! There is a variety of unknowns - but really dislike the multiple multiples! Was planning to order other samplers -- but now -- FORGET IT!!! By the way - Thirty one dollars for 35 pods -- mostly tea -- is NOT all that great a price!!!
1111 comments|131 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I've tried almost every coffee in the box and found that, in my extended family, every flavor is liked by someone. I don't know why they call it extra bold, though, because some are clearly mild.

Who cares what the box looks like? You take them out of the box and put them in the carousel anyway.

Anyway, here's my ordering of flavors as best I can remember:

Extra Strong
# Big Easy Bold
# Black Gold
# Double Black Diamond
# Donut House Extra Bold
# French Roast (Diedrich)
# French Roast (Coffee People)
# French Roast (Wolfgang Puck)
# French Roast (Tully's)
# Italian Roast

Strong Coffee (but not bitter)
# Rainforest Espresso - My favorite

Mild Coffee
# Morning Edition - My brother's favorite
# Sumatra Tully's
# Sumatra (Diedrich)
# Breakfast Blend (Tully's)
# Kona Blend Island Style
# 10% Kona Blend
# Kona Blend (Tully's)

Can't Remember
# Organic (Coffee People)
# Hazelnut Dark Roast
# Nicaraguan
# Parisian Nights
# Sorrento
# Vienna Coffee House
on August 12, 2011
Yes, it's bulk packaging, yes the k-cups are all loose in a brown cardboard box, I also agree that the art is not so great, so what? I wasn't buying this as a gift so I didn't care, I wasn't buying it for art so I didn't care about that either! I WAS buying this so I could try a large variety of K-cups offered without having to buy individual boxes!! I got only a few duplicates. I had a great time seperating the k-cups by coffee, tea, a couple hot cocoa and one apple cider. My husband and I now know which flavors we prefer and which flavors to avoid!
If you want to give this as a gift, perhaps order it sent to your home. You could then repackage it in a nice basket and seal it up in one of those clear bags with a bow. It will look like you spent at least double and only YOU will know the truth!
Thanks Krazy Kups!
on January 11, 2013
I was a little worried based on prior reviews about not getting 20 different cups but I got 20 cups, all different and great varieties, including iced tea and regular tea. I got:

Twinings Pure Peppermint, Bigelow Mint Medley, Bigelow Green Tea Chai, CS Lemon Zinger, Bigelow Green Tea with Pomegranate, CS Black Tea Iced Tea, Twinings Chai (1 decaf and one regular), Twinings Green Tea, CS Raspberry Iced Tea, CS Mandarian Orange, CS Half and Half Iced Tea (Black Tea and Lemonade), CS Indian Spice Chai Tea, Bigelow Earl Grey, Twinings African Rooibos Red Tea, Twinings Pure Camomile, Bigelow Cozy Chamomile, CS Sweet Peach Iced Tea, CS English Breakfast

Also, came in a display box that would be really nice if you were giving it as a gift. Can't wait to try all my yummy teas!
on November 7, 2011
Expires in Dec 2011 and I did not get half of what the picture shows. I got mostly Timothy's (which are not my favorite) and the ones I was excited to try were missing. Don't think I would order from here again, better luck with the Keurig website.
on February 6, 2011
Got this order today. Comes in a cardboard box that is utilitarian, but not something you'd want to keep out in view on the kitchen countertop and take K-cups out of. The selection did not have quite as much cocoa as I expected, but there's no denying it is ALL chocolate. Contents included 35 cups total; detailed inventory below:

Timothy's: German Chocolate Cake (4 K-cups)
Timothy's: Mocha Java (4)
Timothy's: White Hot Chocolate (4)
Gloria Jean's: Swiss Chocolate Almond (5)
Gloria Jean's: Mudslide (4)
Green Mountain: Mocha Nut Fudge (4)
Green Mountain: Hot Cocoa (5)
Donut House Collection: Chocolate Glazed Donut (5)

Of these, the Hot Cocoa and the White Hot Chocolate were cocoa varieties, 9 cups in all, and the rest were coffee selections. There are hundreds of quite detailed reviews of each cup variety on Keurig's website, keurig.com, so there isn't much point in rehashing flavors and opinions here.

There was also a rolled up print in a cardboard tube. It is B&W with a black ink rendering of two birds and a mound of coffee beans rising up like an anthill between them. The print is on glossy white paper and is 17" x 10". I guess you could put it in a frame and hang it in the kitchen; it would match the average American kitchen decor of white/black applicances. I am actually considering doing so only because I have no other pictures hanging in my kitchen.
Am not a fan of flavored coffees (I like black, extra-bold coffee). But, I admit I brewed some Mudslide and enjoyed it for a change. Got the selection for the cocoa, which is enjoyed by my friend who prefers "cocoa that isn't TOO chocolately"-- she loves it. Others will find it not chocolate-y enough.
The other plus in ordering this selection is that the company, Crazy Cups, is an affiliate of Amazon, and delivers VERY quickly. Had my coffee/cocoa in 2 days and couldn't be more pleased about that! You can get the free "super saver shipping", which is what I did, and the cost of each cup works out to approx $0.83. You can get cheaper deals if you search the internet, but it will be difficult to find a variety pack with this much variety for this price. Enjoy!
on August 30, 2012
The k cup sample pack contains so many different brews of delicious coffee, cider, hot chocolate, iced coffee, cappacinos, espressos. There are hardly two cups that are alike. Every one is different. I don't know how there could be so many and every one delicious. I've ordered the sample pack before and plan to many more times. It's a great gift for anyone with a k cup coffee maker. The value is good too.
on January 11, 2011
To be fair, this variety sampler pack is NOT ready for gifting. HOWEVER, this is the finest selection of decaf blends available. In searching for variety - there is no better source. To me the entire point of the Keurig is variety for my guests and myself. This seller is the only one that gets the concept of VARIETY!!!!! Will certainly continue to buy this sampler.