Breaking Bad 6 Seasons 2008
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot Unassuming high school chemistry teacher Walter White (Bryan Cranston) discovers he has lung cancer.
2. Cat's in the Bag Walt and Jesse (Aaron Paul) attempt to tie up loose ends. The desperate situation gets more complicated with the flip of a coin. Walt's wife, Skyler (Anna Gunn), becomes suspicious of Walt's strange behavior.
3. And the Bag's in the River Walt and Jesse clean up last week's mess and Walt must face holding up his end of the deal. Walt's DEA agent brother-in-law, Hank (Dean Norris), warns Walt, Jr. (RJ Mitte) about the dangers of drugs.
4. Cancer Man The DEA suspects there's a new drug kingpin operating in Albuquerque. Walt and Skyler reveal Walt's diagnosis to the rest of the family. A repressed Walt channels his anger. Jesse makes a surprise visit to his strait-laced family.
5. Gray Matter Walt and Skyler attend the birthday party of an affluent former colleague. Jesse attempts to go straight. Skyler organizes an intervention to convince Walt to seek treatment, but the financial burden weighs heavily on him.
6. Crazy Handful of Nothin Walt and Jesse cook more meth although Walt is plagued by the side effects of chemotherapy. Jesse's accomplice, Skinny Pete, makes an important introduction, and Walt strikes a surprising deal. The DEA's investigation intensifies.
7. A No-Rough-Stuff Type Deal Walt becomes more comfortable with his new criminal identity. Jesse, still reeling from what has transpired under his roof, decides to sell his house. Skyler's sister, Marie (Betsy Brandt), throws Skyler a baby shower and gives a questionable gift.
AMC's BREAKING BAD is a provocative new original one hour series from AMC chronicling the extraordinary lengths to which an ordinary man will go when face-to-face with the unspeakable emptiness of a life not fully lived.
|Starring||Bryan Cranston, Anna Gunn|
|Supporting actors||Aaron Paul, Dean Norris, Betsy Brandt, RJ Mitte, Raymond Cruz, Steven Michael Quezada, Carmen Serano, Pierre Barrera, Charles Baker, Jesus Jr., Cesar Garcia, Vivian Nesbitt, Judith Rane, Seri DeYoung, Dennis Keiffer|
|Producers||Melissa Bernstein, Vince Gilligan, Mark Johnson, Patty Lin, Stewart Lyons, Karen Moore|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I never was able to watch any episodes. I still want to watch them now.Published 1 day ago by gwscion
I was somewhat unusual among many viewers of Breaking Bad in that I watched some of the first season when it originally came out and did not care much for it. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Robert Bolton
Slow for first two seasons. Gets good season 3-4. Acting is tremendous. Becomes a little outrageous.Published 2 days ago by Mcab123
My girlfriend bought me the whole box set of all seasons, in it I got 2 episode 2s instead of 1,2,3. This was just a replacement. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Gerard Ramon
This show was one I put off watching and now I wonder why the heck I did that. It sucked me in from the first episode and before I knew it, I was ready for the second season. Read morePublished 3 days ago by Dana19018
The series takes a little bit to get into. Push through season 1, and maybe 2, and you'll find you love Breaking Bad. Its an excellent series!Published 4 days ago by Marie S.