4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy
I purchased a "low-end" machine, (under $200) and find it very good. I can't understand why some machines serving the same purpose are $7-10,000. I figure they offer more options, but mine works fine. The quality is good, it is quiet and satisfactory in every way.
Published on May 3, 2011 by cdgonzo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good experience- bad experience
I use this machine after golf to relieve stiffness in my back and after cycling to help get the lactic acid from my legs. It definitely helps for both. I'm not sure about the other claims for blood pressure, etc.
Published on November 25, 2011 by Alan C

3.0 out of 5 stars Good experience- bad experience, November 25, 2011
Alan C (Toronto, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Mini Crazy Fit Whole Body Massager NEW Model Exercise Machine SPA Vibration (Misc.)
Unfortunately, I have had a bad experience with one of the machines. After two days of working fine, it just stopped working. I had ordered it early to be delivered to my winter home, and the thirty day coverage from Amazon had passed when I arrived in Florida. The Amazon Customer Service people were responsive and were helpful in explaining their policy.
The seller, Triple Play, on the other hand were not. Their suggestion was for me to take the machine apart to try to repair it. Not being a mechanic, I did not think this was a good idea. Then, they just stopped answering my emails. Amazon said that there was nothing they could do, that it was not the seller's responsibility, and that I should contact the manufacturer. The problem is, that there is no manufacturer named in the documentation and no mention of a warranty.
So, beware. I have had one of the machines for over a year and have had no problems. But, if it stops working, you are on your own to have it repaired. I will try to find an expert in electric motors locally, to look at it and try to get it working. I have bought a another machine from a different seller. I would not recommend buying from Triple Play as they have not been helpful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, May 3, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars I have a glow about me, January 6, 2012
L. Boling (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
People have been saying that I have a glow about me, and when I walk around with short sleeves and others are in jackets, people ask me why I'm not cold. I think after using this for less than a month, my circulation is a lot better. I'm a lazy exerciser, and this does NOT take the place of cardio. But, occassionally my job gets super busy and I don't have any energy for anything. So this is great to supplement and makes me feel better after a long day on my feet. I think it burns calories (I've heard up to 300/ 10 minutes), which is nice. It did lower my drinking tolerance (not that I drink excessively), but one glass of wine has more of an affect. I haven't had the machine long, but it hasn't broken yet. I keep it next to my bed, and stand on it when I'm checking email or facebook in the morning. The only strange issue I have is that you can't eat or drink before you're going to use the machine. I get gut cramps, and sometimes that's even on an empty stomach. I'm not sure what that's all about, but it goes away on the lower settings. All in all, I'm really happy with it, and I've been bragging to my friends. Hopefully my bones are getting stronger, too!

1.0 out of 5 stars don't have it., January 5, 2012
BP (Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
I received my Mini Crazy Fit Whole Body Massager about the 16 of December. Upon opening the package I noted that the case was cracked and contacted Amazon and Outdoor Bunker who sold the machine. I was asked to send it back which I did about 3 days lataer and haven't heard a thing since.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quiet, powerful machine! Knee pain is gone!, February 19, 2012
P & T (West Coast, USA) - See all my reviews
I was very surprised at how powerful and sturdy this exercise machine is. I have been using it for almost 3 weeks now and it has alleviated the pain I was experiencing in my knee. I use it anywhere between 5-15 minutes at a time and I am still only on speed level 1. I have also noticed my circulation has improved. At work, I can walk around in short sleeved blouses, whereas before I always had to wear a heavy sweater all year long.

The only inconvenience I found with it was that it was too heavy for me to move it myself to the room I wanted it in, so my husband had to do it for me. It weighs over 40 pounds and it is too cumbersome to lift by myself.

I was surprised at how quietly it runs and the timer beep is actually louder than the vibration itself!

Highly recommended!

-T

5.0 out of 5 stars A Wonderful Product, October 20, 2011
I purchased this machine and it was everything (and, quite frankly, more) than I thought it would be. It's a fantastic piece of equipment, highly durable, and works like a charm. I recommend it to anyone who wants the lower body massage/vibration feel. I did not buy this product for weight loss, however. I suffer severe RLS (restless leg syndrome) and I find it soothing to stand on it and have that vibration on my legs. The different speeds are a nice feature as well. A great product all around!

4.0 out of 5 stars Shakin' all over, April 17, 2012
M. Pethick (FORT MEADE, FLORIDA, US) - See all my reviews
I have used some very expensive whole body vibration equipment before and thought this machine appeared to have
similar features. Since I wanted a lighter weight machine that I could move when necessary I ordered this one.
I am pleasantly surprised at how well it functions and how well build the equipment seems. Time will tell how
well it holds up. It was a good investment in my health.

5.0 out of 5 stars mini fit massager, September 20, 2011
This mini fit massager is an awesome purchase. I bought it to sit down on and use it for my legs. I have R.L.S. Restless leg syndrome and the shaking movement is the only thing i could find that actually helps. After 10 minutes of using this machine my legs feel great. I use it twice a day. Usually once before bed time to relax my legs. I looked all over for something like this. I thought about buying a leg shaking barrel like at your local carnival or fair that you put a quarter into and it shakes. Those machines cost thousands. I found this machine for around 200$ and it works just as well. Awesome buy you will not regret.

5.0 out of 5 stars time will tell, March 22, 2013
I am enjoying using the body massager each day. I had a question about
the warranty and the company responded immediately which gave me great
confidence about using their product. After reading the other reviews, I put
it on a carpet and it does not move, is not really loud and the cord does not
pull out of the wall.

4.0 out of 5 stars Whoohoo!, October 13, 2011
This exerciser is alot of fun and feels great! If it does what it says then I just got the deal of the century. This machine is advertised on other sites for 4 times as much. So far I love it and I'm thinking of getting a larger model. ja

Rate and Discover Movies