Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback May4th

on November 25, 2011
I use this machine after golf to relieve stiffness in my back and after cycling to help get the lactic acid from my legs. It definitely helps for both. I'm not sure about the other claims for blood pressure, etc.
Unfortunately, I have had a bad experience with one of the machines. After two days of working fine, it just stopped working. I had ordered it early to be delivered to my winter home, and the thirty day coverage from Amazon had passed when I arrived in Florida. The Amazon Customer Service people were responsive and were helpful in explaining their policy.
The seller, Triple Play, on the other hand were not. Their suggestion was for me to take the machine apart to try to repair it. Not being a mechanic, I did not think this was a good idea. Then, they just stopped answering my emails. Amazon said that there was nothing they could do, that it was not the seller's responsibility, and that I should contact the manufacturer. The problem is, that there is no manufacturer named in the documentation and no mention of a warranty.
So, beware. I have had one of the machines for over a year and have had no problems. But, if it stops working, you are on your own to have it repaired. I will try to find an expert in electric motors locally, to look at it and try to get it working. I have bought a another machine from a different seller. I would not recommend buying from Triple Play as they have not been helpful.
on May 3, 2011
I purchased a "low-end" machine, (under $200) and find it very good. I can't understand why some machines serving the same purpose are $7-10,000. I figure they offer more options, but mine works fine. The quality is good, it is quiet and satisfactory in every way.
on January 6, 2012
People have been saying that I have a glow about me, and when I walk around with short sleeves and others are in jackets, people ask me why I'm not cold. I think after using this for less than a month, my circulation is a lot better. I'm a lazy exerciser, and this does NOT take the place of cardio. But, occassionally my job gets super busy and I don't have any energy for anything. So this is great to supplement and makes me feel better after a long day on my feet. I think it burns calories (I've heard up to 300/ 10 minutes), which is nice. It did lower my drinking tolerance (not that I drink excessively), but one glass of wine has more of an affect. I haven't had the machine long, but it hasn't broken yet. I keep it next to my bed, and stand on it when I'm checking email or facebook in the morning. The only strange issue I have is that you can't eat or drink before you're going to use the machine. I get gut cramps, and sometimes that's even on an empty stomach. I'm not sure what that's all about, but it goes away on the lower settings. All in all, I'm really happy with it, and I've been bragging to my friends. Hopefully my bones are getting stronger, too!
on June 23, 2012
The day I received an Osteopenic diagnosis (really? All my calcium and sun exposure??) I started TRC minerals and vibration. Vibration technology (which I researched a lot on line) was invented by the Russians who outpaced us in the space race during the cold war. Our astronauts, I read, had to come down months before the russians because weightlessness causes loss of muscle mass and bone density - the Russians invented the vibration machine, their astronauts would brace in and stand on it - and could outpace our duration in space significantly. After the cold war ended they shared the technology.

I first got it and my sensations standing on it (I did not by the arm rest I positioned near a wall) were laughter! exhilaration (yes, I went up to the highest speed) and a euphoria - like a runners high (when my knees used to jog). I goal set to do this at the minimum every morning for 10 minutes.

I priced expensive machines - I discovered a huge orthopedic rehab clinic HAS one of the $10,000 machines here in Nashville for rehab, as well as the Titans (I believe this helps to validate others have researched the technology and found it valid) SO I certainly did NOT hesitate to purchase at THIS price!

My osteopoenic diagnosis turned around.

NOTE: the vibration (I think?) helped to cause the plug to dislocate?? In that the plug would wiggle off and machine turn off - I CHOSE NOT to waste time trying to return and fix (figured when the day came I could hire an electrician/handy man to fix - I was just enjoying it TO much to give it up!!, and !!! it made sense to me that this may be a common malady) SO I merely stabilized the plug with a heavy weight - this was, um...2 years ago? The weight still keeps the plug from jiggling lose, and I sometimes have to re-prop - I STILL do this every morning for 10 minutes AND
!!
at the end of the day If I need a regrouping break - I go down to my machine for some quiet time.

I ADDED some weight lifting such as a kettle ball and do the "pull the lawn mower cord" while I stand on this - I do stand tall tree pose and shift my weight to feel the vibration move up my spine - I do callenetics to work my outer thigh muscles tight - SLOW, controlled , slow movements while I'm on the vibration machine - I also sometimes add hand weights and do SLOW shoulder and arm exercises OR I do boding balls or hand grip presses. SOMETIMES I just sit on it and gaze quietly, KNOWING it is still moving my lymphatic system (which boosts the immune system) strengthening my bones, and improving my circulation and spirit!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS AND BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD USE ONE! (along with healthy eating and other healthy choices!)
55 comments|11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 19, 2012
I was very surprised at how powerful and sturdy this exercise machine is. I have been using it for almost 3 weeks now and it has alleviated the pain I was experiencing in my knee. I use it anywhere between 5-15 minutes at a time and I am still only on speed level 1. I have also noticed my circulation has improved. At work, I can walk around in short sleeved blouses, whereas before I always had to wear a heavy sweater all year long.

The only inconvenience I found with it was that it was too heavy for me to move it myself to the room I wanted it in, so my husband had to do it for me. It weighs over 40 pounds and it is too cumbersome to lift by myself.

I was surprised at how quietly it runs and the timer beep is actually louder than the vibration itself!

Highly recommended!

-T
on January 5, 2012
I received my Mini Crazy Fit Whole Body Massager about the 16 of December. Upon opening the package I noted that the case was cracked and contacted Amazon and Outdoor Bunker who sold the machine. I was asked to send it back which I did about 3 days lataer and haven't heard a thing since.
on March 22, 2013
I am enjoying using the body massager each day. I had a question about
the warranty and the company responded immediately which gave me great
confidence about using their product. After reading the other reviews, I put
it on a carpet and it does not move, is not really loud and the cord does not
pull out of the wall.
on April 17, 2012
I have used some very expensive whole body vibration equipment before and thought this machine appeared to have
similar features. Since I wanted a lighter weight machine that I could move when necessary I ordered this one.
I am pleasantly surprised at how well it functions and how well build the equipment seems. Time will tell how
well it holds up. It was a good investment in my health.
on September 20, 2011
This mini fit massager is an awesome purchase. I bought it to sit down on and use it for my legs. I have R.L.S. Restless leg syndrome and the shaking movement is the only thing i could find that actually helps. After 10 minutes of using this machine my legs feel great. I use it twice a day. Usually once before bed time to relax my legs. I looked all over for something like this. I thought about buying a leg shaking barrel like at your local carnival or fair that you put a quarter into and it shakes. Those machines cost thousands. I found this machine for around 200$ and it works just as well. Awesome buy you will not regret.
on October 20, 2011
I purchased this machine and it was everything (and, quite frankly, more) than I thought it would be. It's a fantastic piece of equipment, highly durable, and works like a charm. I recommend it to anyone who wants the lower body massage/vibration feel. I did not buy this product for weight loss, however. I suffer severe RLS (restless leg syndrome) and I find it soothing to stand on it and have that vibration on my legs. The different speeds are a nice feature as well. A great product all around!