Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 15, 2012
This works as advertised. Glad I bought this rather than the official Amazon version which costs $20. It doesn't charge while turned on and plugged in but that's fine. Good overnight charger!
0Comment|124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2012
My daughter came home from college on spring break and her Kindle Fire charger disappeared somewhere along the way. So trying to keep my college girl going and using one of her favorite new toys I found this charger reasonably priced. So we placed the order it came quickly and is a perfect fit, very pleased with this charger and would recommend it to anyone as a replacement or a spare.
0Comment|165 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 18, 2012
My daughter said it works even better than the original adapter cord. I would buy this product again; it was as described.
0Comment|103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2012
I went on vacation with my wife last week, but without my Fire charger because I thought my wife's Kindle Keyboard charger would work. It didn't. Being an Amazon Prime member, I knew I could have one the next day for just $3.99 extra, so I ordered the generic version because it was $4 cheaper than the standard version...the only problem was, I was so excited to find the solution that when I ordered, I forgot to tell Amazon that I was not at my home address. About 30 minutes later I realized my error and cancelled the order...it worked! I then reordered to my vacation address and voila - I had the charger by noon the next day! Amazon - you are teriffic!

The charger worked as intended and kept my Fire and me charged all week. Now I have a charger by my reading chair and one beside my bed. That is so convenient because you never know when you are going to need a charge.

Thanks Amazon...
on July 5, 2012
Charges fast and unlike the one that comes with the kindle fire, it doesnt get hot. It also has an indicator light to let you know that it is receiving power. The prongs do not fold down, so it isn't "perfect", but I like it and would recommend it.
on December 9, 2014
Works just fine. I do not understand why you have to turn the Kindle off before it will start charging it because the one we had before that broke would charge it whether it was on or off. This one does the job for a lot less than others are selling them for.
on May 4, 2012
I shopped the box stores, and I shopped the internet, in most cases the charger was priced from 20 to 30 dollars, I bought a new charger for under 5 dollars. Why spend more?
on August 14, 2015
I purchased this item one month ago. Two minutes ago I attempted to unplug it and it completely fell apart. The plastic cover broke and we had to use pliers to get the prong out of the socket. I would not recommend this product to anyone. This is the second item that I have ordered recently from Amazon with whichI have been extremely disappointed.
on July 10, 2015
I bought one of these previously and it worked fine. I bought this one for a back up and did not take it out of the package immediately because I did not need it. When I did try to use it, it does not work. Not. At. All.
on December 26, 2014
Charges really good. But the cord is short. So if you want to charge it while in bed, you better hope the outlet is close. If not then you should be ready to have it charge before getting into bed. Or that you got enough charge.