4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good fit!
I have used the armband case once since i got it. It is of good quality and has a good fit for the iPod Nano. The only thing I'm missing is the access to the power button. I usually "doubleclick" this button to change to the next song. This one is covered by neoprene and makes it more difficult. Generally a good product that I will recommend to my friends.
Published on November 7, 2012 by Dolfi

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Bad quality.. mine broke after 3 months
Published 23 days ago by Jose Roberto Vides

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, good fit!, November 7, 2012
This review is from: CrazyOnDigital Ionic Active Sport Armband Case for Apple iPod Nano 7G (Black) (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product for price, January 15, 2013
Ive been using this armband for 5 weeks now and it has worked very well for me. It even comes witha pocket to fit your hoiuse key, something i wasn't expecting it have when i ordered it. The only issue I have with it is it can get itchy when sweat gets under it.

Some people complain you arent able to adjust volume with this case, but i havent had any issues, you just gotta know where the buttons are!

4.0 out of 5 stars very good product, November 7, 2012
i really enjoy working out with this item. I use for lifts weight and outdoor jogging. I think everyone should get one if they have new nano

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, December 2, 2012
Great product, easy to use, comfortable, like the color. I recommend the product. The size is convenient. I like it

5.0 out of 5 stars Active Armband, November 9, 2012
Excellent customer support, they even send a new one free of charge after my first one came out defective. I love these digital armbands for jogging. I have been a crazy digital costumer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ionic Armband-7th generation iPod Nano, November 15, 2012
I can't speak from personal experience, as I ordered this product for my husband. With that said, he has expressed that it does serve its purpose. He uses it at work while using his iPod. Band not to tight or to loose for him. He said that he is able to adjust for his own comfort. The fact that the volume buttons aren't accessible while in the case doesn't bother him, because the earbuds he uses have built in audio volume controls on the cord. Also, not really a big deal that you have to remove the iPod for charging.....the Nano doesn't fit too snug within the case, so not very cumbersome to remove for charging. Highly unlikely that constant removing for charging purposes will stretch it out at all.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, November 25, 2014
Bad quality.. mine broke after 3 months

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, October 25, 2014
suzeq601 (Enola, PA United States) - See all my reviews
Purchased for my son. He hasn't used it

3.0 out of 5 stars Not happy this, November 12, 2014
Second one I've bought after having the first for a long time and it stretching out. This one has a problem with the plastic that covers the screen not being glued to the fabric and therefore buckling along the iPod and pressing the buttons when working out. Not happy this time

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate it, August 28, 2014
This fell apart in less than 3 months and the seller would not stand behind the product.