2,207 Reviews

Published on July 16, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars material like ridden wood after using for short of time
didn't last long, material like ridden wood after using for short of time
Published 4 days ago by Shon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price will be ordering a second for our other tablet, July 16, 2012
Purchased this on 7/11 and recieved it today the 16th. Applied the screen protector and it went on smoothly ( mind I have a signage background so appplying things is my forte). The case is much nice then I expected for this price, it has the holes in the exact right places and has three different angles to sit it at. Although I wouldn't advise closing the case while it's charging, there is enough room for it to close even with the charger plugged in. The house charger I like more then the OEM one as it is not a usb plugged into a cube, instead it is one piece. I have not tried the extra usb cord as I don't hook it up to the computer as these tablets aren't supposed to be charged off of a PC. The car charger we just used although I will note that the cord I recieved was the coiled spring type not a straight cord as shown, but it worked just fine, slow charge but that's to be expected when your plugged into a car charger and using the gps feature with out any data connection. The top of the screen protector int he picture shows a slot, but the one we actually recieved not only was anti-glare but also had two small holes that positioned very well over the camera and led instead of the slot. I have not tried the ear buds btu they look to be nicely made and not the cheap ones. All-in-all it was a very nicely put together pack and shipped very quickly (it does come in a bag, it would be nice to see them put it in a box. We will be buying a second Samsung Galaxy tab 2 for myself (the first was for my hubby) and will be ordering another of this set in another color. Considering I paid about $20 for the 6 items, It's well worth the savings, considering to buy the pieces anywhere else would have run me over $100, not including the case. Hope this helps!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, July 18, 2012
Received my order in 6 days. Was surprised because it had said it would take 2 weeks.

The tablet cover fits with precision, leaving openings for everything . Love being able to use my use tablet on my lap and have it stand up on it's own. Seems to be quite good quality . Very sturdy. Surprising, given such an inexpensive price for so many items received.

Charge cord is a bit longer than the original that came with the tablet. This is a good thing!

Have not tried the car charger yet, but am confident it will work as well as both other charge cords. Nor have I tried the screen protector, as I had already purchased one and am using it. Will keep it handy in case the other brand I purchased has a problem.

Very happy with my order. Would order again from this company without hesitation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, but....., June 14, 2012
The Good
The best part of this product is the fact that it comes with so many accessories. All the extra chargers and cable work well, the head phones are actually very good quality, so too is the screen protector.The screen protector does not have any drag, or alters the feel of the screen in any unpleasant manner. The case actually lines up perfectly with the Tab 2 7.0, all the necessary cut outs are there even the cutouts for IR blaster and mic. The case stands well on its own.

The Bad
The magnets in the case are not nearly strong enough to keep it closed. If you fold the cover back to so that the left cover touches the right cover the case WILL leave an unsightly crease on the spine. From the bottom and top sides (where the headphone jack is and the data cable jack is), since the tablet is curved and the case straight, it looks a bit awkward. The screen protector has a space for the speakers of the original galaxy, but it does work out well since the light sensor fits in that space.

Conclusion
Its a buy for $15, way surpassed my expectations for the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars material like ridden wood after using for short of time, August 18, 2014
didn't last long, material like ridden wood after using for short of time

3.0 out of 5 stars eh:/, August 3, 2014
Good deal for the price but the cover didn't quite stay I'm place. Like the bottom part when the tablet goes in, the flap just comes back out:/

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Good Quality, July 3, 2012
I love this was more than I expected! I thought I had just ordered the case was suprised when I got the wall charger, car charger, usb cord and ear buds!! Great Quality, fits perfect! Arrived on time and packaged well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh!, August 3, 2014
Not the best in quality, but functional.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, August 20, 2014
Covers the home button. Sheesh!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 21, 2012
This is such an essential package when you are looking for cases for the Galaxy Tab. Not only is there a high quality leather case, the chargers also come with it. The Screen protector fits perfectly as well.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 9, 2014
Cover is not a snug fit..

Rate and Discover Movies