Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Drowners Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on July 16, 2012
Purchased this on 7/11 and recieved it today the 16th. Applied the screen protector and it went on smoothly ( mind I have a signage background so appplying things is my forte). The case is much nice then I expected for this price, it has the holes in the exact right places and has three different angles to sit it at. Although I wouldn't advise closing the case while it's charging, there is enough room for it to close even with the charger plugged in. The house charger I like more then the OEM one as it is not a usb plugged into a cube, instead it is one piece. I have not tried the extra usb cord as I don't hook it up to the computer as these tablets aren't supposed to be charged off of a PC. The car charger we just used although I will note that the cord I recieved was the coiled spring type not a straight cord as shown, but it worked just fine, slow charge but that's to be expected when your plugged into a car charger and using the gps feature with out any data connection. The top of the screen protector int he picture shows a slot, but the one we actually recieved not only was anti-glare but also had two small holes that positioned very well over the camera and led instead of the slot. I have not tried the ear buds btu they look to be nicely made and not the cheap ones. All-in-all it was a very nicely put together pack and shipped very quickly (it does come in a bag, it would be nice to see them put it in a box. We will be buying a second Samsung Galaxy tab 2 for myself (the first was for my hubby) and will be ordering another of this set in another color. Considering I paid about $20 for the 6 items, It's well worth the savings, considering to buy the pieces anywhere else would have run me over $100, not including the case. Hope this helps!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi)
0Comment|90 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2015
the case is much nicer then I expected for this price, it has the holes in the exact right places and there is enough room for it to close even with the charger plugged in. I like the house charger as it is not a usb plugged into a cube, instead it is one piece. the extra usb cord also works well. we rarely use the car charger although I will note that the cord I received was the coiled spring type not a straight cord as shown, but it works just fine, slow charge but that's to be expected when your plugged into a car charger. The top of the screen protector int he picture shows a slot, but the one we actually received not only was anti-glare but also had two small holes that positioned very well over the camera and led instead of the slot. I have not tried the ear buds but they look to be nicely made and not the cheap ones. All-in-all it was a very nicely put together pack and shipped very quickly Considering I paid about $20 for the 6 items, It's well worth the savings, considering to buy the pieces anywhere else would have run me over $100, not including the case. between the price and the quality of all the products you get , i will definitely recommend
on June 11, 2012
Great Price and all around good Product. I bought this for my wife mostly for the case but the extra power cords make this truely a must have. Did I mention the price was amazing. I got everything for less then just the leather holder from others.
on April 13, 2013
This sounded like a good deal and needing a case and screen protector for my new Galaxy 2 10.1 I ordered it. I found a screen protector similar to one I had for my Kindle Fire and really liked so I decided to cancel the order. By the time they responded the order shipped. They told me I would have to ship it back unopened. It arrived several days later. The screen protector was sent USPS by the other company and came within two days, I was able to track it from the USPS.com site. I could not track this order which was also sent USPS. It arrived one day after the order from the screen protector company despite the fact that I ordered the screen protector 24 hrs after this order and they were shipped the same way. When I received the order I decided to open it and examine the contents.

1) the case was very good fit the Tablet real well and did not encumber the cameras.
2) The cables were in good working order and boxed in their retail boxes.
3) the screen protector that came with the order was OK. I prefer the one I bought from the other vender.

I decided to keep the order. My main objection was the slow response from the vender and the inability to ship the order so it can be tracked. The quality of the product is entirely adequate for the costs. It is an inexpensive way to protect your tablet. I just wish the vender would improve his response time and ship so the purchases can be tracked.
on February 1, 2013
Got this for my husband's Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. The earphone is only subpar and it's nice to have the extra recharger and cables but not necessary. However throw in the case and the screen protector and this is a nice deal.

Just a note on the screen protector, it is matted and not glossy. Cons for the screenprotector: It does seem to make the touch screen slightly bit less sensitive but nothing to really worried about. It is very minute. Pros: no finger prints. I have a glossy screen protector on my Nexus 7 and I'm always cleaning it because of the finger print smudges and the build up smudges also effects the touch screen function. You don't get that with this screen protector.

The case is very nice looking, sturdy, like the handle that comes with, and like the way it can be prop up. However one complain, the tablet is a bit loose when sitting inside the case and you only noticed this when trying to use the back camera. Half of the lense is covered by the case and no matter how you try to reposition the tablet inside the casing, you can't get it so that part of the lense is not covered up. So for us to use the camera/camcorder function, we had to take the tablet out of the casing. Not very convenient but it's either that or somehow cut the hole bigger.

Overall a good deal.
on June 1, 2013
The case is nice, fits perfect except for where you would remove the micro sd card, you need to remove the pad to remove the sd card, but that's not too often. Everything works great, otherwise, I didn't need another charger, but its always good to have a backup, great value for the price, it would have been even better if the post office didn't jam it in my box and screw up the screen protector, thanks a lot, U.S.P.S...
on October 28, 2012
The case may be leather, but whatever curing process they used left a stench that knocked me back when I opened the package. I will see if the stench dissipates after a while. The extra cords and chargers will come in handy.
on March 20, 2013
Overall, I thought this was a great package for the Samsung Galaxy tab. The only problem I had, and it was really minor, was that the leather case did not fit snugly around the tablet. It buckles up a little bit around the screen. It really did not impede use at all. It just didn't lay down flush against the tablet. Hopefully, after some use the case will soften and the fit will improve, but again it was only a minor issue probably because of the stiffness of the case. Even with that, this is an excellent bargain considering all the items that are included. All the cutouts match with the tablet so you have not problem getting to your buttons. Screen protector goes on pretty easily. It has a matte finish, in case you were wondering. Plugs work well and headphones work as expected, they're fine for the basic use with the tablet. Overall, I would recommend this purchase for other tablet users.
on November 11, 2013
Don't waste your money. This case is ill-fitting plastic junk. I'm not that much into appearances if the item serves its purpose well, but the poor fit and enormous inside edges that make it hard to touch the screen around the edges could never in million years offset the horridly cheezy textured plastic of this case. I haven't tried the various chargers yet. I'd send this bundle back but I've already used the screen protector, which does work well. So I've basically spent 20 bucks on a sheet of plastic film. I'll update this review after I've tried the chargers.
on January 15, 2014
The Good
The best part of this product is the fact that it comes with so many accessories. All the extra chargers and cable work well, the head phones are actually very good quality, so too is the screen protector.The screen protector does not have any drag, or alters the feel of the screen in any unpleasant manner. The case actually lines up perfectly with the Tab 2 7.0, all the necessary cut outs are there even the cutouts for IR blaster and mic. The case stands well on its own.