2,244 Reviews

Published on July 16, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars material like ridden wood after using for short of time
didn't last long, material like ridden wood after using for short of time
Published 3 months ago by Shon

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality for the price will be ordering a second for our other tablet, July 16, 2012
This review is from: CrazyOnDigital Black Stand Leather Case with Charger and Screen Protector For Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (6-item) (Personal Computers)
Purchased this on 7/11 and recieved it today the 16th. Applied the screen protector and it went on smoothly ( mind I have a signage background so appplying things is my forte). The case is much nice then I expected for this price, it has the holes in the exact right places and has three different angles to sit it at. Although I wouldn't advise closing the case while it's charging, there is enough room for it to close even with the charger plugged in. The house charger I like more then the OEM one as it is not a usb plugged into a cube, instead it is one piece. I have not tried the extra usb cord as I don't hook it up to the computer as these tablets aren't supposed to be charged off of a PC. The car charger we just used although I will note that the cord I recieved was the coiled spring type not a straight cord as shown, but it worked just fine, slow charge but that's to be expected when your plugged into a car charger and using the gps feature with out any data connection. The top of the screen protector int he picture shows a slot, but the one we actually recieved not only was anti-glare but also had two small holes that positioned very well over the camera and led instead of the slot. I have not tried the ear buds btu they look to be nicely made and not the cheap ones. All-in-all it was a very nicely put together pack and shipped very quickly (it does come in a bag, it would be nice to see them put it in a box. We will be buying a second Samsung Galaxy tab 2 for myself (the first was for my hubby) and will be ordering another of this set in another color. Considering I paid about $20 for the 6 items, It's well worth the savings, considering to buy the pieces anywhere else would have run me over $100, not including the case. Hope this helps!

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (10.1-Inch, Wi-Fi)

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, July 18, 2012
Received my order in 6 days. Was surprised because it had said it would take 2 weeks.

The tablet cover fits with precision, leaving openings for everything . Love being able to use my use tablet on my lap and have it stand up on it's own. Seems to be quite good quality . Very sturdy. Surprising, given such an inexpensive price for so many items received.

Charge cord is a bit longer than the original that came with the tablet. This is a good thing!

Have not tried the car charger yet, but am confident it will work as well as both other charge cords. Nor have I tried the screen protector, as I had already purchased one and am using it. Will keep it handy in case the other brand I purchased has a problem.

Very happy with my order. Would order again from this company without hesitation.

4.0 out of 5 stars Value for money, but....., June 14, 2012
The Good
The best part of this product is the fact that it comes with so many accessories. All the extra chargers and cable work well, the head phones are actually very good quality, so too is the screen protector.The screen protector does not have any drag, or alters the feel of the screen in any unpleasant manner. The case actually lines up perfectly with the Tab 2 7.0, all the necessary cut outs are there even the cutouts for IR blaster and mic. The case stands well on its own.

The Bad
The magnets in the case are not nearly strong enough to keep it closed. If you fold the cover back to so that the left cover touches the right cover the case WILL leave an unsightly crease on the spine. From the bottom and top sides (where the headphone jack is and the data cable jack is), since the tablet is curved and the case straight, it looks a bit awkward. The screen protector has a space for the speakers of the original galaxy, but it does work out well since the light sensor fits in that space.

Conclusion
Its a buy for $15, way surpassed my expectations for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, Good Quality, July 3, 2012
I love this was more than I expected! I thought I had just ordered the case was suprised when I got the wall charger, car charger, usb cord and ear buds!! Great Quality, fits perfect! Arrived on time and packaged well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, June 21, 2012
This is such an essential package when you are looking for cases for the Galaxy Tab. Not only is there a high quality leather case, the chargers also come with it. The Screen protector fits perfectly as well.

2.0 out of 5 stars material like ridden wood after using for short of time, August 18, 2014
didn't last long, material like ridden wood after using for short of time

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bundle for the price, October 27, 2012
Kindle Customer (Chicago , IL United States) - See all my reviews
I've heard complaints about the case not being leather. Really? What are you expecting as part of a 15 dollar bundle. I got the red one and i like it better than my old Targus case. It's actually a red speckled with grey that's kind of classy. And the cutout for the camera is a nice touch that my other case didn't have. I'm going to order the purple one, too. All of the cables work, too. The headphones are crap, but who cares? I've got headphones. Haven't bothered with the screen guard as the screen is a sturdy glass and the case keeps it protected already. I would have paid 15 bucks for just a decent case and a backup usb cable. All of this stuff is a great bonus.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, November 4, 2014
Tina Boyd (MONTGOMERY, AL, US) - See all my reviews
Tore in about 6 months.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, June 4, 2012
This package is all about quality and definitely doesn't lack any of it, the case works very well and is designed very smartly. The accessories all work and quite well I have to say

2.0 out of 5 stars Just barely OK!!, December 6, 2012
I ordered the leather case, screen protector and charging cable bundle. The due date for it to arrive came and went, and I still hadn't received my order. I couldn't track the order because CrazyOnDigital charges UPS or FedEx shipping fees and then uses US mail. I waited 3 days after the delievery date they gave and then contacted them (via email) and asked where my order was. As it turns out they hadn't even shipped my order over 2 WEEKS after I placed it, but they had charged and collected payment. After my complaint they finally shipped my order via DHL from California and once the package got to my state it was turned over to US mail and I had to wait even longer to get my order. After all of that I figured it was over and done with and I'd leave it alone. Then the retards at CrazyOnDigital requested a review. So here goes. I finally get the goddamn order and open it up. The leather case is alright but it looks like you're carrying around a bible and the rear facing camera hole doesn't exactly line up. The data cables look and feel very cheap as you would expect for the price but they do work. The screen protector is garbage. It has a textured feel instead smooth and you can just tell it is very cheaply made.
BOTTOM LINE- If you like dealing with incompetent people; paying premium shipping prices and getting US mail after being forgot about at best and attempted robbery at worst; buy from these guys. I wouldn't repeat this purchase nor will I buy from CrazyOnDigital again and I DO NOT recommend anyone else does either!!