Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 22, 2011
The cover alone is worth the cost. All the rest is icing on the cake.

At less than half the cost of an official B&N cover I originally picked out, this cover is a no-brainier.
It exudes quality from the stitching to the form and function.I don't know if it's real "Genuine" leather but it
feels fantastic in my hands. It has the perfect soft texture and is not slick or tacky. The cover is lightweight
and I love the magnetic strap button for added safety. While in use the magnet itself will keep the cover closed
and you can snap it in further when traveling for the long haul. The hole in the back for the power button is
also aligned perfectly.

I tried the reading light and it is sufficient to read by. As my nook Touch is new, I want to condition my battery by letting it it drop to 10% before charging again. I will update this review if need be but I imagine the chargers will do their job when called upon.

I needed a case for my nook touch and liked the elegant black look and function of this one. I'm so glad I found this
amazing value.
on November 21, 2011
I primarily purchased this for the case, which is satisfactory. I prefer my nook without a case but I need one for when I travel or need to put it in my backpack. The case is nicely built and sturdy, weird thing is it snaps in the back so it doesn't sit flat (unless turned over) but its not really a big deal.

The light doesn't work out of the box so I can't really comment on that... It only works if you push the light down which isn't really possible. It has a strong clip that I probably wouldn't want to clip on my nook anyways for fear of scratching (though I suppose if you clipped it to the case that would be fine). I have a nook brand light that I'm satisfied with so this isn't too much of a problem.

As for the other stuff I haven't tested any of the cables but they seem to be nicely built, I plan to keep them around as backup since everything uses micro-usb now so they are universal. I haven't put the screen protectors on yet (not really sure I need/want to?) so I can't comment on those.

I'm pretty much rating on the case which is nice, this seems to be a good starter kit as well :)
on October 16, 2012
I recieved a Nook Simple Touch and was looking at covers for it most were very expensive. I found this 7 piece set and said WOW. I got the items before the estimated arrival date and one of the items was damaged. I contacted the Seller Crazy on Digital and they sent out a replacement no muss no fuss. I hightly recommend this company and hope they will be there if I have future needs for digital items
on January 16, 2013
When I decided to by a Nook Simple Touch, after going through 4 Kindle Touches during 2012 (you read that right - four Touches, three were defective, one lasted only 21 days, still wondering when #4 will go belly up), I just assumed I'd be paying $30+ for a new cover. I also expected to pay $10 - $20 for the charging adapter.

When I went to Staples, which had their covers on half price before Christmas, they were out, but suggested I try Amazon. I was surprised Amazon, home of the Kindle, would sell Nook accessories, but I tried it and was blown away! The "leather" cover (don't know, don't care if it's fake leather, but it sure looks and feels real), a book light, an AC charger, another USB cable to charge through my computer, a car charger, and even a (somewhat worthless) screen protector and some kind of rubberized bracelet thingy, all for only $10.85, and $2.97 shipping!

I would gladly have paid that for the cover alone, and been proud of myself for getting a deal. I received the package a full week earlier than the estimated delivery date, and am very satisfied with everything (except I don't use screen protectors, and I have no intention of starting to wear a rubber bracelet at my age). The book light will be of inestimable value, to use in place of the glaring LED flashlight I use now, especially when my wife is driving after dark and I'm trying to read. I really, really wanted an AC charger, and the DC charger for the car is a great big added bonus. Even the extra USB cable will probably be pressed into service, given my new puppy's propensity for chewing through things like that.

In case you can't tell, I am really jazzed about this package deal. I don't know how they can do it for the price, but that's their problem, not mine. All I can add is, I highly recommend this item for your Nook Touch. As for the negative reviews on here, I can only hope the company makes everything right for those people. Maybe they oversold for Christmas or something, and ran out of stock, but I just hope those people can get what they paid for soon, because this really is a great deal.
on December 19, 2011
The case is well made, but one "minor" flaw - the case is designed specifically for the Nook Simple Touch and is missing one feature. It conveniently HAS a hole punched to allow a total Nook Sutdown or turn on. Unfortunately, the raised "n" button that wakes up the Nook gets pressed all too often by the case itself. The left hand side of the case has a sleeve (to hold papers?) that I punched a hole in that lines up with that "n" button so that it would NOT get inadvertantly pressed while the case was closed. Hopefully, the manufacturer can start doing the same to make this a fantastic case!
on November 17, 2014
For some reason after about 1 year of use the battery gets drained after about 1-2 days i wanted 1-2 months not 1-2 days. Quaility is very good. I'm a developer so reading programming books with this is impossible, the line alignment and indentation is very bad for software development book. If you need it for standard book its an excellent deal.
on May 26, 2012
I have often bought items from Amazon with rave reviews only to be disappointed and left wondering if the reviews weren't padded. However, I was surprised, and pleasantly so, to find that everything in the package was as advertised and worked.

I had bought a $50 cover from B&N, on sale for $25...because my last case for an older Nook had been so nice. But this had all the texture of a piece of dried cardboard. It was heavy and blocked the ON/OFF button. Shame on you B&N for such garbage. The Crazyondigital case was really nice, light and had the feel of leather not to mention the inside pocket. I use that for a business card in case I misplace the reader.

Both chargers work as advertized and the readinglight is...well...its cute. I have not tired the screensavers.

Great buy, just for the case...the rest is gravy!
on June 30, 2012
This bundle was exactly what I was looking for! The case has been working great so far (a little snug, but that is because I also have one of the rubber protective skins on my nook.) All the accessories arrived in great condition but are not top quality (I didn't expect them to be at this price anyhow.) My favorite is the book light, it works perfectly and doesn't bother my wife when I read in bed.
on March 16, 2013
This was a great package for the price. The case for my nook was good fit well but I also received plastic film covers for the screen and was a little disappointed when the touch screen did not work after applying this film would not recommend the screen cover films. The rest of the package was great.
on January 14, 2013
I am sorry to say this but these bundled items are of very poor quality..however, the seller was awesome in resolving my issue on a very short period of time after contacting them. Great customer service, but as I said items weren't anything I would recommend to anyone.