5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value
I have five acres of grass to cut and I've used the neoprene armband twice now for a couple hours at a time.

Published on April 20, 2011 by Curt M. Price

3.0 out of 5 stars arn band review
The price was great but the design is less than perfect. It is difficult to plug the earpiece in because the holes do not line up. It is also difficult to put on the "hold" button without taking the whole sleeve off of the ipod.
Published on October 21, 2010 by RB

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Value, April 20, 2011
This review is from: CrazyOnDigital Black Neoprene Sporty ArmBand for iPod Video/Classic. CrazyOnDigital Retail Package (Electronics)

I'm not sure I get or understand the negative reviews at all. Granted, I use this on a riding mower and I am not running and swinging my arms or getting all sweaty...but it works great for me. And I was walking also around the yard with it on as well...no issues.

To the guy who said he snapped it off his arm by flexing...I don't believe that for a second.
There is a lot of wide velcro on this item, and unless you tighten it way too tight and you are Mr. Atlas, this isn't going to pop off your arm when you flex.

To the person who said there is only a tiny bit of velcro...that's just not true. There is plenty of velcro. It hasn't slipped or fallen off my arm...not even close. It actually feels really stable and solid...it's not going anywhere. And she also said the iPod doesn't want to stay in the pocket.... well that just doesn't make sense at all. The iPod is completely encased in a velcro pocket. The only opening is for the click wheel. I could run around swinging the thing in the air above my head for an hour and there is no way the iPod is going to somehow slip out. And the velcro opening where you put the iPod in is on the side of the armband that goes against your arm...so it's physically impossible for it to come open while you are wearing it, even if there wasn't any velcro. I'm not sure what she could possibly be talking about.

The hole for the headphone jack does not line up exactly. But with this being neoprene, you just pull the whole 1/4 inch to the right and it lines up just fine so you can plug in your earbuds. It's flexible neoprene...so it's a non-issue.

And no, there is no slot so you can lock and unlock your ipod. But again, if you really want that, you can just cut a hole in the top and make your own slot. It's neoprene, so you can do that.

I'm not sure how anyone can say this isn't a good value. I paid three bucks after shipping...and this would still have still been a good value at $10.
I wasn't expecting much before I got it...after all, it doesn't cost much. But I am very pleasantly surprised at how nice this thing is and how well it works.

I am very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars arn band review, October 21, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect product for the price, September 11, 2010
For the price I paid for this product, it is amazing. The only drawback I have to this item is that it does not cover the wheel and I am in construction so dust and everything gets in it really easy. I was hoping it completely covered the front like the ones for the iPhone. Other than that it is a great product and works perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product cheap price, September 7, 2010
tina (baltimore) - See all my reviews
arrived on time... exactly like the picture and what a cheap price... i paid $29 for one that wasn't even as nice and this one cost me $4 including shipping!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great iPod Armband, August 29, 2010
Works great. I run with it 6 days a week and it works awesome. It tends to constrict my arm when working with weights due to muscle growth and flexing. Then may slide down a little after working out and arms aren't as tense. I sweat a lot being in Arizona, and it really doesn't slide down because of the moisture. Works much better than Apple brand products.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described!, October 13, 2010
The item i received is different than the picture. Some folks mentioned the ability to control the click wheel, but the armband i received encases the entire ipod. Not impressed - I would return it, but that's so much of a pain that I'll just eat the 3 bucks.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorest of Quality, October 23, 2011
Item not as nice as picture. Warped plastic. Poor stitching. Misaligned sections when sewing. I'd send it back but it would cost me more.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured on website!, August 31, 2011
The item pictured is not the item you receive. The default picture shows a case that is clear plastic on the entire front. The customer image is the correct one. I did not see that image when I ordered this. As far as the armband size goes I don't have any problem adjusting it to fit. And I am woman. Definitely do not have huge biceps. The seller needs to change the image to reflect the item you really receive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Well With Sansa Fuze Too, December 27, 2010
There is a lack of accessory products for the Sansa line of MP3 players. This arm band works well for the Sansa Fuze. It's an over-sized fit, but I found it to be the best arm band holder I could find for this player.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Product and Good Price, August 16, 2010
MNN (Fresno, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This armband fits my small arm which is why I selected it. I am happy with this purchase. The price was fantastic and it arrived quickly.

Rate and Discover Movies