5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit.
Published 4 months ago by Mrs. Davis

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the bottoms
I love the bottoms they fit wonderful (i got the XXL as i am a size 10 in pants) but as for the top it is huge! the is no way i can even alter it to make it fit me which is sad
Published 2 months ago by Brittany McFatridge

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit., May 22, 2014
I am large chested and about 185lbs I just had a little girl about 1 year ago and I have extremely bad "tiger stripes" that go all the way up past my belly button and this fits perfect. It covers all the stretch marks and makes me confident and I even got compliments on how nice I looked and in this suit. I wore it in Vegas, I am completely happy with this swim suit.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly Surprised, March 20, 2014
This review is from: Crazycatz Flora Print Vintage High Waisted Bikini Sets (Apparel)
I just received my suit this afternoon and I must say I am pleasantly surprised with it! The quality is decent (as decent as it gets for $20) The bottoms are lined in the front but not in the back, which isn't that big of a deal for me and the top is thick lined. I LOVE the bottoms because they come up very high, just like in the picture, so they cover all of my stretch marks from being pregnant with my 6 month old daughter and I love the ruching in the front of the bottoms! The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is because the top sizing seems a little off, I wear a 38D bra so I figured an XXL 10-12 would fit and it barely fits, and I mean if it were even a mm smaller, I'd have some issues with my goods hanging out. Overall though, I'm pretty happy with it and can't wait to wear it this summer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro suit, April 17, 2014
Great retro style and very good fit! I LOVE this suit! Such a nice change allowing this old lady to once again wear a two piece!

2.0 out of 5 stars I love the bottoms, July 19, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, May 1, 2014
The top was a little large, which is no surprise to me since I usually wear a smaller top than bottom, but with a few adjustments, I was able to make it work. Very cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars sizing was a bit off, May 23, 2014
it is so cute! The bottoms fit me perfectly i have no complaints about the material or anything, but the top gives me "side boob". I knew it was probably going to be small thats y i ordered a XXL im a 36DDD. I would recommend this product if ur a cup size smaller it should be ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it Except for one thing..., May 5, 2014
Loved the suit and design! Couldn't ask for anything better at $15.00. I only wish I could have ordered a smaller size top, I'll probably have to go buy a plain black one that fits to go with the bottoms.

5.0 out of 5 stars I got the xxl !, June 11, 2014
It looks so beautiful! You can't beat the price and real fast shipping. I am going to order more but in different colors.The bottom fits perfect the top could be tad bigger but you can adjust. Love it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars top is too big, July 7, 2014
the cup is too big for me. The bottom is a bit loose and is not really as pictured. It is not "boy shorts" looking. It is just high waisted regular bottom. But the price is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Suit! Love it, May 30, 2014
Cherish Butler (North Carolina, USA) - See all my reviews
I am a large busted woman and can never find anything to properly fit me up top. But this fit's me perfectly and slims my waist as well. Very happy with my purchase.