5.0 out of 5 stars I want one in EVERY COLOR!!!'
I am in love!! The suite arrived before the estimated due date and was packaged well. I am a size 4-6 with a larger bootty!
Published 8 months ago by Jordankoss

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is all over the place
Published 7 months ago by sam

5.0 out of 5 stars I want one in EVERY COLOR!!!', March 24, 2014
I ordered a size medium. Both the top and bottom fit perfect!! I really love highwaisted pieces to cover my stretch "beauty" marks on my tummy... This suit does the job and I feel sexy and confident. Was able to wear it for spring break!! I received scores of compliments!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing is all over the place, April 17, 2014
This review is from: Crazycatz High Waist Bikini Sets Top+bottom with Crazycatz Trade Mark (Apparel)
I followed what the sizing instructions and other comments said and ordered an xxl (us size 10-12) because I'm big chested (36DD) and can easily fit into a L bottom. Well, the top fit perfectly, but the bottom was made for about a size 18-20. It literally hung off me. And although they offer free shipping, you have to pay to send it back. It comes from China, but at least the return address is in the U.S., so you CAN return it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this swimsuit! Let me help you get the right size :), July 22, 2014
This is by far my favorite bathing suit I have ever had! It fits perfectly, both top & bottoms. Lets start first with sizing...it looks really odd, but just stick to the numerical sizing it lists beside the generic S, M, L, XL & XXL & order one size up. I wear an 8 or a 10 in most clothing, so I went up one size & found the the XXL is for a size 10 -12. I also wear a 38D in a bra & this XXL suit fits great in the top too. It actually is like wearing a bra with a slight push up, which I really like!
The bottoms are lined in the front but no lining in the back & the top is lined inside also. The straps tie around the neck & around the back & are a little bit thinner then expected. I am actually going to go back & reinforce the stitching a little to make sure no stitches pull out as it's tied around my neck.
I really like how the bottoms come all the way down to the top of my hip & keep that same cut all the way around the booty area. I don't feel like I'll be having them ride up at all. They also hit at a nice place, about 3" below the bottom of the top.
I really don't have any complaints at all....this does come from Hong Kong, but shipping only took about a week, so I was very pleased with that too! I'm so happy with it that I ordered 3 more yesterday in different colors :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits curves, and you can actually swim in it, May 29, 2014
Love it. I'm 5'4" and 130lbs. The size medium fits great. A little extra room in the top, but I'm used to that with a pear shaped body. It didn't float around while swimming underwater, and covers my stretch marks. I felt really comfortable in it, not having to shift things around all the time. After lots of years of swimming in HS, I've had my share of suits, and I really like this one. Plus points, shipped pretty quickly considering the expected wait time.

5.0 out of 5 stars SO cute!, May 30, 2014
I love the suit, it seems well-made for the price. I'm usually a US 6-8 in bathing suits, so I went with their size large, because it was labeled as "US 6-8" and it's actually a bit large, especially the top. I'm a 34B, so if you are that size or smaller, I'd suggest going with the medium.

I'm still going to wearing the heck out of it, though. It's very flattering, modest, and comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SUIT!, July 24, 2014
A quick background. I'm 5'8", 190#, normally wear size 14/16, bottom heavy, 36D. I'm in my 40s, mother of 3, grandmother of 1.

This suit is AMAZING. I ordered the XXL black with white polka dots which the size chart says is for US size 10/12 but it fit me fine on the bottom, although a little big in the cups. I may put some padding in the top to help me out a little bit but I tied it on good for my long weekend of vacation in FL and it worked very well. I even had a grey high-waisted maxi skirt on with it when we went to a beachside restaurant for dinner and felt very cute and chic. It did a very good job of camoflauging my tummy, providing full coverage for the junk in my trunk, and adequate support for my girls - they aren't as perky as they used to be. I will definitely be ordering more of these suits!

5.0 out of 5 stars I got an Xxl and it fits!, April 22, 2014
So I am tall 5'8 and a small C cup. If you are curvy like me and tall, this bathing suit will compliment your body. I can't wait to wear it on my cruise.

5.0 out of 5 stars PLUS SIZE WOMAN----- LOVE IT XXL SIZE (BLACK AND WHITE SUIT), July 12, 2014
I am 5'5; 208 LBS (solid but with a tummy)

I chose this product because of the reviews. I was trying to determine between XL & XXL; if you around my size I suggest you get XXL only because it is a little fitted and tight but fit like a swimsuit suppose to. The top is for people that are in a bra size 36-38A- 38C. So if you are HUGE BREASTED this might not be for you..

I love it because this was a gift for myself losing weight (224lb-210lb) Though I still have some weight to lose (goal is 175-180lbs) it hides somewhat the pregnancy belly I'm trying to get rid of and stretch marks (still have confidence).

I will probably order a different color next time for my next goal weight (color makes you look bigger) I got the black and white which did me some justice.. I also purchase the vintage glasses and still waiting on the swimsuit chain.. I couldn't wait I wore it to the pool and I love it!!!!!!!!!

I highly recommend this purchase!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely love it!, May 27, 2014
I'm 5'2 & weigh about 128 pounds & I ordered a large & it fit perfectly! It makes me look very thin & its tight in all the right places. I'm a size 34c & the bra fit just fine. For the prize that it was, I'm extremely satisfied :)

4.0 out of 5 stars I STILL LIKE IT ALTHOUGH, May 26, 2014
I like this a lot but what I found is that the sizing is a bit off per the recommendations.The suit in my opinion is made true to size and I shoulld have ordered a XL instead of the XXL (5' 7"...170ilbs) which is bit big especially in the bust area. But I still gave it four stars 'cause it still really nice and still like it. Good coverage especially for that pesty middle section which seems to grow overnight!