5.0 out of 5 stars Take Time But It Will Work
Published on February 16, 2008 by Emanuel D. Elias

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't grow hair
This doesn't regrow hair at all. But it is a nice shampoo and makes your hair feel thicker.
Published on May 10, 2009 by Larry Owens

5.0 out of 5 stars Take Time But It Will Work, February 16, 2008
This review is from: Cre-C - Shampoo Cre C Max for Regrowing Hair & Hair Loss 8.46 oz (Misc.)
With most products that claim to do this or that one cannot expect miracles. This shampoo has a lot of claims to it that it works. Only it doesn't work over night. And like a lot of either hair or skin products it may work for some people and won't for others. I have been using it for almost a month now and I can see a difference in my hair. It is growing stronger and healthier. I have seen a lot of others shampoos that claim the same but they come and go. The proof with Shampoo Cre C is that it has been around for 5 years and still selling.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't grow hair, May 10, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars i love this shampoo, September 30, 2010
i use this and i take Biotin plus iron vitamines 2 weeks only and my hair stops falling down

5.0 out of 5 stars I didnt believe it at first but I decided to try it and it works !, August 24, 2009
Amazon Customer (Massachusetts, USA) - See all my reviews
It is hard to accept that the world is full deceptions in many areas of our lives. Many products ads bombard us and it is hard to determine what's really good. In some cases the products are good and may not work for a certain human beings. I am currently in my 20s and I noticed my hair starting to fall when i was 17. I tried many things and even got a discount in one of my demartologist visit since they didn't have an answer for it. "Its part of nature" they told me. I started to adapt and even felt more hair loss along the years as i went to college. About 2 years ago i decided to risk it with Shampoo Cre-C and guess what? it works!. I started to notice that the rate of loss was becoming less and less until no hair was falling. After a few weeks I noticed in the mirror that some bits of hair was actually growing in areas where it was declared as blank "spots". Although is a great product there is something I dislike but at the same time I go along with it. It seems to work as long as you always use it. In other words you can't stay long time without using it because the symptoms will come back. The shampoo seems not to help to cure the root of the problem but helps with the symptoms (honestly i don't blame them hair loss is complex, I feel worse symtomps when stressed). I use it almost everyday. Obviously too much washing dries your scalp. I recommend for anyone to start using it when the hair is starting to fall and not to wait until the scalp loses the ability to grow hair because I think certain cells will die. I believe the product warns you about this. They mention that as long as those cells are alive although there's not hair being shown, the hair will grow and the present one will not fall. Please don't think that the whole head will be filled with hair by using the first bottle and don't think that it will make miracles for severe cases. In other words if you still have plenty of hair and you have been losing enough to notice that you are going "bald". I believe this product will mark the difference and maybe people won't even notice that you lost hair. I remember skipping for a few months and paid the concequences of feeling a rapid hair loss again. I started to be disciplined about it one more time and notice once more the difference and regret skipping its usage because today I believe I would have been with more hair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cost effective, January 2, 2011
This is a pretty good shampoo for the price. However it does tend to dry out the hair and requires a good conditioner to balance it out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Cre C Max!, July 6, 2010
As others have said it, Cre C Max Shampoo does not work overnight! I have always had long thick hair and never had problems with hair loss until a few months ago my hair started falling out in chunks, fell out so much that now I can see my scalp without parting my hair and small bald spots. After about 4 weeks of using cre c max I notice my hair stopped falling completely! It also left my hair feeling thick and looking healthy. I followed the directions on the bottle and used cre c max everyday. I am now on my second bottle and still no hair fall. I even stop using the product for a week and I still had no hair fall. I can now see baby hairs growing out. When it comes to hair you must give it time for the hair falling to stop and especially for the hair to re-grow (also know that it's normal to have 100 hairs fall out daily, this I learned from my doctor). I love cre c max shampoo and will continue to use it.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's working for my husband, July 17, 2011
My mother-in-law brought some of this back from Mexico for my husband to try because he has a receding hairline. Other relatives there have used it with good success. My husband has been using it for just over two weeks and there are new hairs growing in where it had stopped growing along the hairline on his forehead. There are also new hairs growing all over his scalp. Very promising...

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressed after one month use, March 27, 2012
Ana-K "K." (Manhattan, NY United States) - See all my reviews
I am 27 years old woman. Started losing my hair to the point that I could see patches and the famous "horse shoe" hairless line on my crown. I know, pretty scary. I didn't know how bad things were until I noticed my husband and coworkers's look of astonishment when looking at my hair. They couldn't believe how bald I was becoming! I started panicking and finally decided to stop losing hair. Now, I have a syndrome call PCOS. PCOS are hormones not in balance, and you have to deal with male hair loss pattern. So, knowing how bad my situation is, I decided to buy pills and shampoo to battle the hair loss from both way. Inside and outside. Now, it's been about a month since I started and OMG! First, my nails. Thanks to the pills, my nails are growing so fast and strong. I was never able to have a decent manicure because my nails were frail. Now, it's amazing to feel them healthy and strong. And then, the most important, my hair. I wash my hair skipping a day. One day yes, one day no. So, after seeing about 200 hairs go through the drainer, last time I lost about 15 hairs. I don't count how many hairs I lose, but I am trying to put the picture in your mind, so you can understand the improvement I've seen. Now, today I washed my hair and OMG! I lost about 8 hairs! Nothing compare to what I am use to. And also, I am now able to touch my hair and nothing comes through my fingers. All clear. I hope this review helps you decide to try this product if you are losing your hair like the way I was. Also, in conjunction with the shampoo I am taking the Maxi-Hair pills. So, in conclusion:

Country Life Maxi Hair Maximized + Cre-C Shampoo + one month = Hair stop falling, baby hairs growing, healthy nails, happy woman!

Country Life Maxi Hair Time Release, 90-Tablet

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like it, April 3, 2010
J. Russoniello (Pennsylvania, USA) - See all my reviews
I don't feel like it helps at all. I've been using it for about a month with no results. Also, the label lies, because the ingredients are FAR from all-natural. It contains methylparaben and sodium lauryl sulfate, both of which are horrible for your skin and hair and have highly detrimental side-effects.

I would definitely NOT recommend this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't know if it works., February 8, 2011
I used it for like 2 months. But my hair started to fall off more, not sure if I was stressed or what, but it freaked me out so I stopped using it. My sister had told me my hair looks thicker and asked what I was doing? and if I had hair implants or what.. haha.. at that time all I was using was Ovation, and I figured hey if that works this seems more natural and is probably better. My hair thined out and every day I was loosing a lot of hair I don't know if it was because I stopped using ovation or if it was because of this shampoo. But I'm afraid to use it now, I know some products your hair falls off at first then grows new one but I can't afford to loose my hair if that's the case. I started to use the ovation again and my har hasn't fallen off as much and looks and feels thicker.. I can rub my hair wit my hands and I don't feel the scalp any more. Has any one had a similar experience?

Cre-C - Shampoo Cre C Max for Regrowing Hair & Hair Loss 8.46 oz