For external use only. Keep out of eyes when rinsing hair. Adults and children: Close eyes and do not open eyes until product is rinsed out. If product gets into the eyes, immediately flush with water. Do not use near the eyes or permit contact with mucous membranes, such as inside the nose, mouth, or vagina, as irritation may occur. Children: Also protect children's eyes with a washcloth, towel, or other suitable material or method. This product should not be used on children less than 2 months of age. Itching, redness, or swelling of the scalp may occur. If skin irritation persists or infection is present or develops, discontinue use and consult a doctor. Consult a doctor if infestation of eyebrows or eyelashes occurs. This product may cause breathing difficulty or an asthmatic episode in susceptible persons. As with any drug, if you are pregnant or nursing a baby, seek the advice of a health professional before using this product. Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
For the treatment of head lice.
Permethrin (1%)|Balsam Canada|Cetyl Alcohol|Citric Acid|FD&C Yellow #6|Fragrance|Hydrolyzed Animal Protein|Hydroxyethylcellulose|Polyoxyethylene 10 Cetyl Ether|Propylene Glycol|Stearalkonium Chloride|Water|Isopropyl Alcohol|Methylparaben|Propylparaben
- Nix Creme Rinse should be used after hair has been washed with your regular shampoo, rinsed with water and towel dried.
- A sufficient amount should be applied to saturate hair and scalp (especially behind the ears and on the nape of the neck).
- Leave on hair for 10 minutes but no longer. Rinse with water.
- A single application is usually sufficient. If live lice are observed seven days or more after the first application of this product, a second treatment should be given.
- For proper head lice management, remove nits with the nit comb provided.