Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 2, 2012
the price per package was extremely expensive. I liked the product very much,but checking prices at a local grocery store it was half the price per package
on December 31, 2013
I LOVE Cinabon Cream of Wheat, but you can't find it in grocery store any more, and it's getting scarce online too. What's up with that ???
on September 25, 2014
I purchased these for my mother-in-law, who is almost 90 years of age and eats a packet of Cinnabon Cream of Wheat every morning. Many of our local grocery stores have apparently stopped carrying this product but it is all that she likes. So, I was very happy to find it on Amazon.com and purchased a 60 day supply. I will probably go back, soon, and increase the size of my order since she'll be out of it in a month or so. At 90, old habits are very hard to break!!
on January 8, 2012
my mom used to serve this to my siblings and me in the 70's. we used to add maple syrup or cinnamon, when i tried this product i felt like i was in a time warp. it is DELICIOUS with skim milk. it is GREAT.
on November 6, 2014
My ABSOLUTE favorite hot cereal.

I live in the Greater Hartford area and have gone to more than 6+ grocery and warehouse distribution stores in the past 2-3 months looking to replenish my stock of Cream of Wheat/Cinnabon before the winter season hits and it seemed to have disappeared off the shelves.

After the initial panic, I searched within Amazon and what happens...found it. So of course, I stocked up.

It's instant prep and just sweet enough for me that I never need to add any sugar.

I will sometimes have the Cream of Wheat/Cinnabon with turkey bacon for dinner.
on March 14, 2011
It's AMAZING. Seriously. That other dude's review is crap. You have to try it.
Dreams came true for me!!!!
44 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 20, 2012
I don't eat Cream of Wheat at all, but I love this flavor. To me, it isn't sweet at first. I had to add sugar to get it to sweetness. But it does have a hint of cinnamon (I added more as well). Overall, it's pretty good. I'd buy it again.
on March 4, 2015
It's like if you were to take a cinnamon bun right out of the oven and blend it in a blender with some milk. Gross. Do yourself a favor and purchase the normal kind. Just add a little bit of cinnamon and brown sugar and it will taste 100% better than this. Less artificial tasting too.
on March 29, 2015
This is a good product and I'm sorry to see it discontinued in the stores as it is not made anymore per the manufacturer.
on November 11, 2015
I bought this thinking it would be a healthy alternative to a Cinnabon. I was so wrong! It does not even smell like real food: it smells like Glade's Apple Cinnammon air freshener. The texture is weird, too, like uncooked cookie dough. I could not eat it. It was disgustingly artificial and way too sweet. Gross. This thing is a big mistake.