Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Create an Oasis with Greywater thoroughly covers all greywater basics. It will benefit everyone who is using or contemplating the use of greywater. This 5th edition of the world's best-selling greywater book includes 50 pages of new text, photos, and figures, as well as the entire text of our (former) Branched Drain Greywater Systems book.
Create an Oasis shows you how to:
* Save freshwater by irrigating with household washwater
* Relieve strain on your septic tank
* Purify wastewater better without energy or chemicals.
Other topics include:
* Why to use or not use grey water
* Health guidelines
* Grey water sources
* Irrigation requirements
* Twenty system examples and selection chart
* Biocompatible cleaners
* Grey water plumbing principles and components
* Maintenance and troubleshooting
* Preserving soil quality
* Storing rainwater
* Compendium of common grey water errors and preferred practices
Man! You do not have to re-invent the wheel with this book. It is all there, ready to put to use! Thank you!Published 9 days ago by Alan Duncan