- Paperback: 63 pages
- Publisher: Smithsonian; 1st edition (August 17, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1560980044
- ISBN-13: 978-1560980049
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.2 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,654,167 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Creating a Sense of Place (Photographers at Work) Paperback – August 17, 1990
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Here we have the elegant, spare Meyerowitz, a photographer who creates texturally rich, wise, urban landscapes using a limited color palette. You get a sense of being an honored visitor of the places he shoots.
For me the balance here is perfect -- about 15 pp of text followed by about 30 pp of images.