Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on April 25, 2014
I bought this book to follow along with what my daughter is studying in college for her masters in non-profit. For a novice in the field of strategic planning I found it somewhat difficult to understand. I also borrowed the text book from a friend who has been through the program. It reads like a book written by college professors letting you know they are smart...which they probably are...but hard for the non-profit director who is a novice in strategic planning to understand. I wish it had been written in plainer English so I could apply this knowledge more directly to my work for a non-profit organization.
on February 5, 2013
This is a great resource and just what I was looking for. The information contained in this book is easy to follow. I can't wait to use this with a client.
on April 2, 2013
This work is just what I've been looking for. It gives great guidance to those who wish to learn more clearly the nuances of strategic planning and how to accomplish it more effectively.
on June 27, 2015
This book is a great resource for implementing strategic planning. It combines explanatory content, forms and work sheets, and good resources for actually implementing the steps. I am teaching Strategic Planning in a college course and am using several things from this book.
on November 25, 2013
I took a course in Strategic Planning in college 20 years ago and there were a lot of references to Bryson back then. This is a great revision and summary of the latest formulas and strategies. Folks with llttle or no background can pick it up pretty easily.
on January 24, 2016
Purchased for a grad school class. Worksheets are distorted and difficult to follow on the kindle version.
on May 12, 2015
Item delivered on time, was as described.
on January 12, 2015
Better than I expect. Thanks!
on August 29, 2015