Questions & Answers
Creative A220 2.1 Multimedia Speaker System
by Creative Labs
4.2 out of 5 stars (302)
$32.85
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 12 questions
votes
The right speaker and the subwoofer plug in to each other with a midi type( I think, resembles ps/2 mouse cord). The left speaker plugs in to the sub with a standard a/v type connection, the connection to the computer is a regular headphone type connection. Except for the right speaker and sub distance from each other, I see no reason the other couldn't be extended, and you can certainly extend all of it from the audio source with an extension cable. Hope that answers your question!
Aug 15, 2013 by Daniel Justin Kissell
votes
Yes, the power chord has a rectifier and Wheatstone bridge setup which can be used in conjunction with the 110V adapter.
Dec 11, 2013 by Jose C. Chavez
votes
If the room is regular sized classroom. I use them in a room about 140 sq. ft. And set the volume a bit over half. Of course this is assuming your second graders are pretty quiet (almost an oxymoron I know). At full volume they remain undistorted bit too loud for my taste. Good luck and thanks for your service as a teacher. GH
Feb 21, 2014 by G. Hartshorn
votes
This is wired speaker. No wireless or bluetooth as far as I know.
Jul 27, 2014 by Alok jha
votes
No remedy it's the same as plugging in headphones the speakers will shut off you can't have both
18 days ago by Eugenio Reyna
votes
Can't find a ruler but they're exactly as tall the long side of a cd jewel case.
Jan 25, 2014 by G. Hartshorn
votes
depending on how big your room is, these would do pretty well. they have decent output for what they are. I use them at work for afterhours gaming, and have no complaints at all!
Dec 2, 2013 by Rush
votes
I think the answer is 'you don't'; however, I reduced the bass controls on my laptop and the speakers work fine for an inexpensive speaker.
Dec 1, 2013 by buddhabelly
votes
Yes
Sep 13, 2013 by Blocko
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers