- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Standard Pub (July 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0784706972
- ISBN-13: 978-0784706978
- Product Dimensions: 8.4 x 9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,894,246 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Creative Bible Learning: Story Telling Paperback – July, 1997
2016 Book Awards
Browse award-winning titles. See all 2016 winners
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Young children learn best by doing! And the more senses they use, the more they learn. Why not see, touch, smell, and taste a Bible story as well as listen to it? This colorful resource includes more than 100 intriguing ides for telling Bible stories-from creation to John's description of Heaven. Helpful illustrations and Scripture references for each story make this resource a valuable tool for teachers.