5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Drops!!
Published 13 months ago by Jenny Sandoval

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
This is a pretty good product. I have used it pretty much exclusively in the past (I used it for 4 months straight) and have had solid weight loss over all. (6-7 pounds a month) But I gained it all back pretty much. Ugh....

Published 2 months ago by Sally

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, September 16, 2014
This review is from: Creative Bioscience 1234 Diet Drops, 2 Ounce (Health and Beauty)

I switched to this bottle.Safe, Fast Weight Loss Diet Drops, 2 Oz, Includes E-book and Low Calorie Weight-loss Recipes, Free Liquid Vitamin B-12
I admit that one reason that I bought it is because the bottle is pretty but whew.....worth it! I lost 18 in about a month or so and have kept it off for the last 6 months!!!

They have a 1-800 number that you can call to help me to reset my hypothalamus gland. I called on a Sunday and they helped me. This product seems to have more ingredients and support. I'm very glad that I checked them out. I will use them again exclusively if I ever need to lose weight again. By the reviews, people seem very happy with these drops also so if they work, don't switch. I just wanted to share because I don't like to lose weight and then to watch it come back (All of my work down the drain!!) The Pro Diet Drops seem do do the trick for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Drops!!, October 21, 2013
Before trying this drops I tried every diet, I would lose 5 to 7 pounds and wouln't be able to lose anymore and evetually gain it back.. I tried the 25 days... My starting Weight 151, Ending weight 127 Total weight loss 24 pounds. The taste at first was horable, but eventually got used to it and it was no problem. I wen't to my doctor and consulted about using this drops, she got mad but said you are going to use them regarless my opinion so I will help you with a diet plan, So she told me to drink plenty of water more than usual-- No problem--- Gave me a diet plan of 1000 calories a day.. Black coffee no sugar, lots of protein vegetables, and only fruits I can eat were Strawberries, Apples and oranges. Because any other fruit have too much sugar. And she said never eat a fruit by it self. Make sure to eat 30min after you wake up and 30 min before going to sleep, so she suggested Protein Shake,{ i purchased Arial womens shake 90calories} and unsweeted oatmeal 2 hrs later for breakfast. make sure you eat every 2 to 2-1/2 hrs, your stomach should never be empty.. I would cook with no oil salads with Lemon as my dressing. I went to the gym 3 times a week.. I would eat 2 snacks Lowfat plain yogurt w/ stawberries and add stevia sugar. Very good --- I would have to say that I did cheat (2) times when my husband took me out for my birthdate... Oh another good snack Cucumbers with lemon very delish. I would suggest getting a calories intake app, it really helped me. i got my diet diary... I bought Morning Star-- veggie burgers and chicken patty's... I bought vitamin B12 for energy and I hope the best for anybody that will try this 1234 diet drops... I've been off it for a month and weight the same. I still go to the gym, and take 1000 calories a day 6days a week still drink plenty of water. Remember to drink a lot of water that's the key to losing weight..

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these drops! They changed my life., March 25, 2013
Third update: For all of those people who think if you lose weight fast, you will gain it all back...not me. I'm still a Size 6 and even lost five more pounds for a total of 35 pounds. I've really changed my eating habits. I'm 55 and my doctor actually told me not to lose any more weight. I've never been told that before. This program isn't the easiest for some people, but if you stick with it it works. Every day I get dressed, I'm still amazed that everything I put on either looks good or is too baggy. Regardless of how you lose weight, just do it! It's the best feeling in the world!

Second update: I am a Size 6 (not also size 8) and have NOT put any weight on the month I've been off the drops. I still can't believe that I lost 30 pounds in two months. My son is going to try the drops and I noticed in his package, Creative Bioscience is no longer giving instructions for the 500 calorie plan. They are adding "3 servings of fruit and protein" AND dairy. I doubt people will get the same results I did by being on the 500 calorie plan. Maybe they will. I just wanted to share this disclaimer and wish you all luck!

Update from my original review below: I have lost a total of 30 pounds, which now looking back seems like it was so easy. I went from a size 10-12 down to a 8-6 all in a matter of a couple of months. More importantly, they changed my eating habits. I am so grateful for this product. I know I will never be heavy again.

I was as skeptical as they come before starting these drops. But when a friend told me someone she knew lost 60 pounds using this program, I had to check it out. The first two days you have to eat everything you want while beginning the drops. No problem there. On the weekend I started, I ate bbq ribs, cookies, and even many pieces of German Chocolate cake, which I hadn't had in years. On Monday I did gain two pounds and was a little alarmed. But there was no need to be. I have now finished two full weeks and have lost 12 pounds. This has NEVER happened with me before on any diet. When I followed Weight Watchers, I only lost 6 pounds in a month. In fact, this is the lowest weight I've been in 20 years and I'm even a gym rat. (Note: I have not gone to the gym since being on these drops.) My goal is to lose 30 pounds in total.

Yes, the "protocol/diet" is very strict. But personally, I liked that. It made me think twice before mindlessly reaching for something I shouldn't be eating anyway. In the beginning, I did get some hunger pains, which is to be expected when only eating 500 calories. But as the week went on, this happened less and less. I never felt ravished like I was starving. The best part was, every day I got on the scale, I lost weight, even if it was .4 pounds. That in itself is very motivating to continue with the strict diet. Plus, I always kept in mind, I'm not going to be eating like this forever.

These drops are crazy on how well they stave on hunger. I don't understand how they work but they have for me. The reason it's called "1,2,3,4) is because there are four stages to the plan. They are 1) Eat everything you want for two days while starting the drops. 2) Go on their 500 calorie diet (based on Dr. Simeon's hcg plan...I recommend everyone read his manuscript that you can find free online) which must be followed to the letter 3) Transition: no drops, no bad carbs , e.g. sugar, white flour 4) Maintenance. I know the trick is keeping it off, So I'll see how easy it is to keep it off. Also, as others have mentioned, the drops come with very little information. You need to go to their website for better instructions.

This is also the best price for it. One more thing: The Creative Bioscience told me the "1234 Diet drops" are exactly the same as the "hcg 1234 Diet Drops". They are changing their labeling because they don't contain any hcg. I hope others have the same the success as I have had with these drops.

5.0 out of 5 stars You need to try this!, August 6, 2013
Okay to start I'll tell you a little about me. I am 18 years old, 5'3 and I weigh 166 pounds. Clearly I need to lose weight... SO I ordered this because it was cheap and i knew if it didnt work then it wouldnt matter. My first time trying it i wasnt motivated and ended up going to mcdonalds about 30 mins after taking it...... However as of last week I decided I was really going to put my mind to it. On the first day that I tried it again and I actually followed the rules and when I woke up the next morning I LOST 3 POUNDS!!!!! If that wasnt enough motivation idk what else would be. Now on my second day I lost another 2.6 pounds. I am so impressed with this product and I feel great.
Also I think its only fair that I admit while taking this I am also taking green tea fat burner supplements... I take 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon. they are awesome to take before working out.. you will have so much energy, for example I walk at speed 3.5 for 30-60 mins on my treadmill at least 2 times a week and I take 2 of these supplements right before.

The only complaint I have is the diet on the website... to be honest it sucks and its not helpful. So I thought I would post my modifications to the diet...

Breakfast:
-6 TBSP great value liquid eggwhites (50 calories)
-3 slices great value thin sliced smoked ham, black forest (~33 calories)
-3 pieces of all natural melba toast wheat (60 calories)
*I slice the ham and mix it in with the eggs whites! SO GOOD

Lunch:
-1 cup plain nonfat yogurt+stevia
-4 diced strawberries
-Water

Dinner:
(always changes)

5.0 out of 5 stars THIS WORKS!!!, February 9, 2014
If you follow the HCG diet plan correctly along with these drops, not only does it suppress your appetite, you lose a pound a day. I have lost 40 pounds and now I have reordered the drops to restart the diet and lose an additional 30 pounds. You do have to wait 6-8 weeks to restart the diet for those who need to lose more than 40 pounds. I am 30 pounds away from my target weight. Even during my 6-8 week break, I ate anything and I did NOT regain all my weight back, only 5-7 pounds. Which proves that I lost actual fat and not just water. This diet completely restarted my metabolism which is exactly what the diet states. Before, If I ate anything extra like a donut, ice cream, or a big fattening meal, I would automatically gain 1-2 pounds the next day due to my poor metabolism. NOT ANYMORE!!! I LOVE THIS AND IT HAS COMPLETELY CHANGED MY LIFE AND THE WAY I EAT!!! I KNOW I will reach my goal!! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it and Follow Through!!, July 8, 2014
I read all the reviews before purchasing this product and decided to give it a try. I followed the instructions for the most part but made my own food plan and lost 40lbs in a month...Seriously, I wouldnt lie and no one is paying me for this review (although it'd be nice!). Anyway, it didnt burn my toungue as others had stated and the taste isnt that bad either as others have stated. The biggest plus about this product is that it kept me from being hungry and wanting to over eat. After losing 40lbs in a month my sister was impressed and bought her own. FYI- it does work if you follow through EVERYDAY and I also walked for 30-60 minutes a day to help boost my results. Fastforward 2 months and I have lost 60lbs total. Im off the diet now because I look great and might I also add that I have not gained the weight back either! Wish I could post before/after photos here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Commit to 1234 drops and reek the benefits, September 22, 2014
1St day wt:178.8, 2 day cram of food on th e third morning WT: 174.8.
21 total days later WT: 155.6
It has been a long time since I have been 155. This works, the recipes work and they are tasty.
No alcohol, no starch, no sugar, stick to the outlined diet suggestion. Drink lots of water.
I have made sweet and low lemonade, to all types of fun drinks, you can blacken your food as long as there's no starch , butter, sugar.
This system helped me train the way I eat.
Instead of gorging all day I have my two healthy snacks my hearty delicious meal within 500-800-1200 calorie range.
Thankyou for helping me get back to my old weight.
You can do it. This is my first review.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far, it's working great, January 22, 2014
I ordered this from Costco (3 pk.) very reasonable.
I was skeptical at first ... I began Jan. 7, 2014 with the drops
with beginning weight @ 164 lbs. and today @ 3 weeks in,
I weigh 145 lbs.
You must follow a strict low fat and no sugar diet and no breads.
Basically I cut out all fats (butter, oils, dressing, mayo, etc.)
Since I am tall at 5'9 I carry weight well but going from 130 lbs.
to 164 lbs. over a 10 year period - that extra weight with my small
bone structure made me feel less engerized and sluggish.
I even have cheated throughout my 3 weeks since beginning.
But, on days when I cheat, I take an extra dose before bed time
and I still continue to lose the weight. I don't know if that is recommended
to take extra doses or not but so far I haven't had a problem.
I still have 1/2 of the first bottle left and 2 more full unopened bottles.
At this point I am wondering if once I am done with this protocol, if I can
keep/maintain my weight loss.
Will update at later time when I am down to desired weight and on how it
is to maintain said weight loss.

5.0 out of 5 stars Not really HCG- but I think that's better., February 9, 2014
I've done HCG before, with "real" HCG. I lost a lot of weight, about 25lbs in 30 days, but it came right back. What I think caused this more than anything, was the hormones! Many HCG lovers will disagree- but it messed with my mind and body badly. I was angry, moody, my cycle was out of whack, and I became obsessive compulsive about food and diet. This did NOT work in my favor. Fast forward a few years, and enter 1234 Diet Drops. I lost 13lbs in two weeks (and almost 20 inches!). Because there aren't hormones, I didn't pay mind to what products I topically used, and you don't need to stop and let the hormones dissipate from your body before entering P3. This, is awesome. Why? Because I don't feel like I have to go 30 days feeling like I'm missing out. I did one two week round, lost 13lbs, and am holding steady there eating low carb before I start another 2 week round. I did follow the original protocol- 500 calories a day. I often found I ate less because I wasn't hungry. Which, I don't really recommend but it's what happened to me. I personally feel that, going a couple weeks and then increasing calories for a week or so, then returning to a two week protocol of low calories will be better for my body. I'm hoping this method will keep it confused, and keep my metabolism from crashing the way I feel it did with real HCG. Bottom line is, even though this comes with the original protocol, because there isn't actually any HCG (but whatever it does have seems to work- no hunger, plenty of energy, fine mood) you have a little more leeway to tweak the plan. I did call support a few times- and it seems like they are just programmed with answers. I asked about topical fat containing products (a no-no on real HCG) and she told me it would hinder my loss. She couldn't explain why. Well, let me tell you I use organic coconut oil on my face every night and had no issues. I don't think I could have lost more than 13lbs in two weeks without it. What is also interesting, is that I lost it in a really awesome way. I got down to this weight several months ago, and did not wear the clothes I am now. I don't know why- but it happened that way. I'll take it!

I also appreciate the food leeway. I mixed veggies, and if there were days I felt I needed more than 500 calories it didn't seem to hinder my loss. There just aren't all the strict rules. Sure, I'm strict. But if I have to eat dinner at my mom's house I'm not asking 900 questions about what's in what- just eat the protein and veggies. And, because I'm increasing my activity, I feel ok about eating a little more. Being active on the original HCG was NOT fun. I have no problems with the diet drops because it's not so set in stone. Much, much more realistic.

And let's be honest for a moment. The original HCG protocol is from, what, the 70's? A lot of it just seems like quack science to me, especially since I have had similar results with no HCG. Resetting the hypothalamus? No mixing of vegetables? Fat being absorbed through your skin to the point of hindering loss? Does that not seem like outdated, unreliable science? I'm sure if someone were to really go through and write the protocol again it would be different. It comes down to calories in, and calories out. When I finished this last short round I increased calories slowly, and didn't binge eat carbs and my weight is the same. If you stop any program and just do whatever, it's going to backfire. Think of this as a segway to a healthier lifestyle, not a one stop shot.

4.0 out of 5 stars works every time, July 31, 2013
I actually accidentally bought this product. I had used Hcg 1234 twice before that I had ordered from Wal-Mart. The first two times I used the Hcg 1234 I'd lost a total of 50 lbs. When I bought the 1234 and used it I lost another 20 lbs-even though it was not the exact same as the Hcg 1234. The 1234 by the same company still worked the same and is cheaper. (I obviously have a lot to lose, cost is a concern.) After I had my 4th child I was struggling to lose the weight and nothing was working. Some of the complaints I saw, headaches, hunger, etc. can be explained if you read some of the original research from Dr. Simeons. He explains why you are getting the headaches. If you are going from a diet full of caffeine, chocolate, sugars, fats and other unhealthy foods, your body is trying to detox itself. The headaches come from trying to cleanse itself from its addictions.

I liked this product because it taught me to eat healthy. I didn't feel compelled to eat in social situations, i.e., baby showers, girls night out, because if I did it would take me back several days and I'd have to catch back up in my weight loss. In between rounds of using the 1234 I was better able to not eat the unhealthy, additive filled, sugary, greasy foods and say no I didn't want to eat that.

If you cheat at all with this product you will absolutely not lose all that you can, in fact you will probably gain weight. That is actually why I like it so much. I once cried over a plate of cookies because I was upset about something but knew that if I had any then I would probably gain weight. The next morning I lost 2 lbs. This is very much a good mental training to help you stop eating all the bad foods in all situations.

I am about to start another round and am very much looking forward to it. I go 5-6 weeks each time I do it so it is hard to plan around schedules. Sometimes it is hard to eat when traveling. However, I made my own jerky, packed lots of apples, broccoli and had to be very picky and specific when ordering in restaurants, but it was doable.

The toll free number and website are a definite plus too. There were times that I quit losing for several days and would call and they helped me problem solve and tweak what I was eating. (although sometimes the telephone operators have strong accents, they are hard to understand.)

I highly recommend this product. However, you can't cheat, expect to be a little hungry at first but it goes away and don't go back to eating the same crap or you will get your old body back (same old junk, same old flabby body.). Let it change your eating habits, lifestyle and enjoy being skinnier!

Creative Bioscience 1234 Diet Drops, 2 Ounce