5.0 out of 5 stars Love this clock!
Published 18 months ago by Bette Noir

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed
The clock is made well, and loved the size, but the color was not cream. I needed it for my mantel and the clock is yellow, not cream and did not go with the rest of the decor. Returned it.
Published 9 months ago by Nancy J. Mcdaniel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this clock!, July 12, 2013
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
This is so much nicer then I expected for the price. The image is a little off, mine is not as distressed looking as the photo and the color is closer to yellow then white which ended up fitting my table even better. The feet and top finial are white ceramic. The front door swings open and is where you insert the AA battery. The clock mechanism is one of those small plastic ones that sits on the back of the clock face/ door so that leaves room inside the body of the clock to stash something which I like. About the size of 2 packs of playing cards ( secret smoker's can hide a pack of smokes and lighter in there). The hands are more decorative then the image shows as well. The body is wood and the hinges and latch are all even and well fitting. It has been running for 24 hours now and the time is still correct. It is a silent running clock, no audible ticking. For this price you will not be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, high quality piece! Love it!, October 25, 2013
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
I searched everywhere for a simple mantle type clock for the shelves in my living room and I'm so happy with this item. I ordered a cheaper version of this from a home decor store and it was junky and arrived broken. But this item is heavy, well made, and works great. The front glass is a door that swings open to put the battery in so the back of this item is not battery. Very happy with this item! Arrived in a reasonable time too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, inexpensive, quiet clock, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
This clock is exactly what I wanted; inexpensive, quiet, and attractive. It does not look cheap and it is not noisy at all, no ticking! I am happy that I ordered it and the price was right. The interior is not complex and requires 1 AA battery. It is easy to set up. I would definitely recommend this clock to someone who is looking for the above specifications.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, August 29, 2013
Mimi "Mimi" (Chicago, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
A little on the expensive side and slightly bigger than I had pictured in my mind, but the clock is beautiful. I also appreciate the little hidden storage area in the clock. I haven't used it for anything yet, but it's nice to know it's there. :)
Very pretty addition to my room!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, December 22, 2013
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
I purchased this to put on top of my dresser and it's awesome to look at every morning! There's a secret compartment too if you ever want to store anything small lol.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and works very well so far, June 4, 2014
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
After getting rid of my DVR I found that I had eliminated the only clock for my living/dining room area - so off to Amazon to check out wall clock and mantel clock reviews! This one got good marks for the most part, and I will just add to that chorus. Really attractive in the whole shabby chic style and so far it keeps time flawlessly. I saw one complaint that the clock was actually quite yellowish and that made me nervous - but I think it is a true cream color - not really yellowish at all unless you set it right next to stark bright pure whites or something. I also do like that there is space inside the clock to stow small things like keys, money, etc.

All in all I am very pleased with this purchase! If it starts misbehaving I will update.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great business!, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
I thought this clock was so cute and would fit perfectly on my mantel. I ordered it for me for Christmas. After I opened the package and tried to set the time, I realized that the smaller hand just swung around and would not stay in place. I emailed the company and sent them photos and they replaced the whole clock for free!!! Great service!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, January 6, 2014
Yew4iah (Washington D.C) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
The way it appears in the photo online is authentic, it's such a shabby vintage clock but not too overwhelming, I love the touch it adds to my room.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful., January 28, 2013
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
This is a gorgeous clock. It looks much more expensive than it actually was. It works perfectly, matches my french country decor perfectly. I'm very happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 27, 2014
This review is from: Creative Co-op Wood Mantle Clock, Cream (Misc.)
Love the clock. Perfect for what I needed. Would order again from this site. I will get a few more to have on hand for gifts.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›