5.0 out of 5 stars I love the DVD
Published on April 16, 2012 by D. Jones

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing DVD
The DVD was not included in the order. On the cover it was indicated that the DVD was enclosed.

Deborah Allen
Published 5 months ago by Deborah Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the DVD, April 16, 2012
D. Jones (Providence, Utah United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative Curriculum for Preschool College Edition [with DVD] (Paperback)
I purchased this text mainly for the DVD, which is excellent and informative with 120 minutes of video clips demonstrating many different concepts. I haven't finished reading the text, but it is also an excellent resource. I had purchased another textbook that had a code for on-line access to video. When I logged in, the website said the access will expire after about 6 months. That was very disappointing. I much rather have a DVD I get to keep forever. The on-line videos from the other text had a very small screen to view and were not great quality. The DVD that came with this text really helped me to see high functioning classrooms using developmentally appropriate curriculum.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Learning Material!, December 11, 2013
Really great textbook. It goes into detail about learning centers for your classroom, how children learn through them in each developmental domain, and how teachers can use teaching strategies for children to problem solve and learn through these experiences. Bought this book for a curriculum and learning environment class, and I decided to keep it for future use.

1.0 out of 5 stars Missing DVD, June 25, 2014

Deborah Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, September 25, 2010
I have to use this book for one of my Education classes and it came perfect and on time. No complaints!

Creative Curriculum for Preschool College Edition [with DVD]
Creative Curriculum for Preschool College Edition [with DVD] by Cate Heroman (Paperback - January 1, 2008)
Used & New from: $85.98