5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter's play cape
My granddaughter wanted a cape to play "Kitty Soft Paws". She was thrilled with this cape. Washable, soft, and easy for a 4 year old to put on. Would be OK also to wear out over "dress clothes". Great purchase and saved me time and money in front of the sewing machine.
Published on January 7, 2012 by GlitterQueen

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap quality and not worth the money!
Cheap polyester "velvet" and ridiculously overpriced. I thought I was getting a quality heavier weight velvet in cotton for the price that would keep my son warm trick or treating. It's worth less than $10, in my opinion, and certainly not more than $30! It's flimsy and definitely not warm.
Published on October 3, 2012 by jill hartley

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter's play cape, January 7, 2012
This review is from: Creative Education Velveteen Witch Cape Wizard Cloak Magician Costume Black

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality, June 26, 2013
The cape is velvet and high quality. I would say is runs a little small. Perfect for my son's school play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Hero lives., January 7, 2013
My grandson is always some super hero or another and this cape fits the bill for his imagination. I wouldn't change it in any way.

1.0 out of 5 stars cheap quality and not worth the money!, October 3, 2012