Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Size: MediumChange

on February 22, 2012
I bought this for my toddler who thinks batman is the bee's knees. She's 18 months old and this fits her pretty well. It's pretty durable, and I could see it lasting for a few years. I kind of wish it came in my size, although my husband reminded me that people like me are the reason they don't make such capes in adult sizes. Haters gonna hate, I guess. I'd wear it everywhere.
on March 6, 2013
My grandson loves to play Batman. He has a long sleeve pajama set and a short sleeve pajama set that both come with Velcro shoulder capes, but he likes to wear a cape even with his street clothes. Until now, he's asked us to tie a "blankie" around his neck. It's difficult to tie and we worry about choking hazards. This cape fits my grandson well - he's 3 3/4 years old and slight. The cape fastens at the neck by breakaway Velcro. It fits him long, so it should last as he grows. The hood is well shaped - the ears don't droop. My grandson loves it and lives in it. I've supplied a photo for the product images.
review image
22 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon August 27, 2012
I am really impressed with the quality of this cape. It's so much better than what you would get in a Halloween costume, or what I saw in the stores. It's a nice substantial velvety material with a good quality padded hood that stays up and falls in the right place, even on my 3 year old's small head. The hood can be worn up or down (falls back out of the way like a hoodie). This is good enough to stand up to toddler play every day, and would also make a better Halloween costume - with just the addition of a shirt and black pants, maybe a belt - than a full costume set.
on October 17, 2011
This is a terrific cape for dress up, pretend play, and Halloween. It is well made and much more versatile than the cheesy licensed costumes. My son was excited to try it and has been racing around the house ready to defend me against "naughty guys". It fits him well with room to grow. I am very happy with this purchase.
on November 28, 2012
For anyone purchacing a cape for their child, this is the perfect cape. I wish they were all made like this (don't go around the neck). I've bought this for two birhtday gifts and recieved raving reviews, including that the kids didn't want to remove the cape. If your kiddo is into Batman . . . they will LOVE this cape!
on November 1, 2011
This cape is wonderful. I am so pleased with the quality. We looked at flimsy Halloween costumes that cost more than this cape, and I couldn't spend the money knowing they would never hold up. I came home and typed in batman costumes and I ordered this ASAP. My four year old loves it. It is obvious by the quality that my 11 month old son will also get to enjoy it in a couple years. I will without a doubt be purchasing more Creative Education products.
on March 21, 2013
This was a gift for my grandson's fifth birthday. It's well made, and Michael was beaming when he donned his Bat Cape. I would highly recommend this for a small superhero.
on March 12, 2013
My son is 7, going on 8, and he wanted a batman cap so bad. He loves this one. Wears it everywhere. Great purchase. It washes nicely too.
on July 9, 2013
My Grandson loves it. The material is fairly durable and seems to be holding up well. I do think the ears need to be redesigned to look more like bat ears rather than devil horns.
on February 7, 2013
My nephew loves batman. Gave this cape to him for Christmas. High quality and he wears it all the time. Highly recommend product and vendor.