Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation

on July 23, 2013
This cape was purchased for my 3 1/2 year old son. Huge hit!! This has been worn every day, all day for a month. What a great way to use their imagination.

The cape is lightweight and can wear without the hood. The medium is a size 5/6. We loved so much we also ordered the barman cape.
on December 3, 2012
Purchased for my 3 1/2 yr old grandson because he wants something shiney to run around in. It is a Christmas gift but I already know he is going to love it. Well made & reversible which makes it lots for fun.
on October 30, 2012
I bought this as a gift for my four-year old grandson who lives out of state. I was looking for something he could play with on his own now that his sister and other friends are in school. According to my daughter-in-law, he enjoys it and plays with it frequently.
on December 3, 2012
Impressed with the quality. It's not like the typical store bought quality that rips after a while. The material has been durable enough to withstand the rolls, tumbles, flips my little guy constantly does.
on September 13, 2011
I saw this at Storyland in NH this summer, and my son wanted it so badly, but it was double the price here! It is made very well and looks great! He loves it!
on December 21, 2012
Dresdyn loved his cape and had to sleep in it on the birthday night. His mother took pictures for all the family to see this five year old wrapped in the cape sound asleep.
on November 8, 2012
My grandsons one and three love this spiderman set and wear it frequently (one wears batman and the other spiderman) It is sturdy and well made with nice material and trim.
on September 1, 2013
My grandson who is almost 4 absolutely loves this he is completely transformed. The medium fit perfectly and i love to see him using his imagination.
on January 12, 2013
Just in case you didn't know, this is not a reversible cape...My nephew was a bit desapointed because he said that Spiderman doesn't wear cape :)
on December 11, 2012
This cape is designed very well and with nice fabric. It has uniqueness and craftiness to it. The Saks fifth Avenue of Spiderman capes.