Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on June 8, 2015
Great show.my 5 year old loves it . highly recommended
review image
0Comment44 of 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2015
Our daughter Cambree loves this. When has art time, she will say "look mom... It's my masterpiece!" SHE IS SO CREATIVELY AMAZING!
on May 31, 2015
My two year old son adores this cartoon. I love watching him interact with his siblings afterwards. He tries to act out the plots . And has taken on a new interest in all things crafty. Very good show...in my opinion, a mix of Disney and pbs. A good mix : )
on October 1, 2014
I usually don't write reviews on shows. A little about me and how I rate: I'm a parent who attempts to find shows that will not only entertain my son (4-yrs), but educate, inspire, or teach him values. I'm not a fan of 'empty' cartoons.

Before having my son watch 'Creative Galaxy', I actually first watched an episode myself. I was impressed and knew right away, not only would he enjoy it; but also, how it would impact him. The show inspires creativity and mildly educates. After watching an episode, he immediately built a house for his alien... using glue, glitter, pipe straws, and crayons. I also like how immediately after the animated show, they show real children making projects based upon the concepts of the preceding show. Hence the name, "Creative Galaxy".

Now, the only caveat would be that I've only seen 2 episodes; I hope the quality and content remain high.
A rare gem in a sea of children's shows!
0Comment31 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 16, 2015
My 4 year old son loves this show and I like it, too! Arty's adventures are enjoyable while teaching art & creativity. We've done several of the crafts from the show, including this one: http://craftivitydesigns.blogspot.com/2015/06/mason-jar-glitter-globe-crafting-with.html
on March 18, 2015
I have two boys (ages 3 and 4). They absolutely love this show! It holds their attention and they are learning so much about art, colors, and being creative!
on April 29, 2013
I didn't love it, but my daughter did. Like all shows designed for the toddler set, it was quite formulaic and deliberately predictable. However, my daughter, who is 4 and is usually beyond a lot of other shows targeted at toddlers really liked this and kept on watching it. She said it was because she like the pictures and seeing how they made the art. I think she also liked the little pink friend who made funny noises. Personally, I think they should give Arty a different space ship.
11 comment15 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 12, 2014
Although I wish these "aliens" were more different than earthlings, I just adore this show. The voices aren't annoying; the songs are short & fun. But the best parts are the arts education and the (actually do-able for kids) crafts projects. I would love to see this show continue. My autistic son asks for it--a difficult title for a verbally-challenged 4-yr-old, but motivation is something else! He also said "Pretty!" about one of the projects on the show. This was his first time making a qualitative judgment. If you have a child on the spectrum, I'd recommend this show because it really creates connections. The situations & conflicts that Arty & his friends deal with to the art planets they visit in the Creative Spark rocket ship to the live action clips if crafts projects that kids make all by themselves all connect to the same theme & it carries over into the second half of the show. I really just can't say enough good things about this show! Keep it up!
on April 23, 2013
As parents we love the emphasis on being creative. Craft ideas were a nice addition as well. Interaction with the audience is always a plus on children's programming. Our children - ages 10, 8, and 7 - liked it but didn't love it. Probably would be enjoyed more by younger children.
on April 19, 2013
My three yr old enjoyed it. She didn't get overly excited but like the idea of art in the show. She needed more involvement in solving the problem. The songs were awful though. It would cause me to encourage her to watch something else. Songs go a long way and these would grate my nerves.