From the Manufacturer
Upgrade from Basic Motherboard Audio to Outstanding Music, Movie and Game Sound
Enjoy an audio experience that's just not possible with basic motherboard audio. Sound Blaster Audigy SE features high-quality audio that dramatically improves MP3 music listening, support for EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 effects that make PC games come alive and multichannel 5.1 or 7.1 sound for immersive surround sound in music, movies and games. When it comes to PC Audio nothing compares to Sound Blaster!
- Dramatically improve your MP3 music listening experience with crisp, clear 24-bit ADVANCED HD audio quality.
- Bring out the best in your music with Bass Boost, Smart Volume Management, Audio Clean-Up, and more!
- Listen to your favorite MP3 music in breathtaking 7.1 surround with CMSS surround technology.
- Feel like you're actually in the game with realistic EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 sound effects.
- Hear your enemies before they find you with 3D positional audio over multichannel speakers.
- Enjoy your blockbuster movies in surround sound with support for everything from headphones to multichannel 5.1 or 7.1 speakers.
Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy SE Soundcard The Sound Blaster Audigy SE is the perfect upgrade from basic motherboard audio with 24-bit ADVANCED HD audio quality for dramatically improved MP3 music playback,EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support for realistic game sound and immersive 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound. Features: * Crisp, Clear Music Playback: Dramatically improve your MP3 music listening experience with crisp, clear 24-bit ADVANCED HD audio quality. * Realistic Sound Effects in Games Experience more realistic PC gaming with true-to-life EAX ADVANCED HD sound effects that make you feel like youre actually in the game. * Support for 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Speakers: Enjoy your movies and games in striking surround sound with easy connections for headphones or stereo, 2.1, 4.1, 5.1, 6.1 or 7.1 speakers Specifications: Playback: 24-bit Digital-to Analog conversion in 16 or 24-bit with sampling rates of up to 96Khz to analog 5.1 speakers Recording: 24-bit Analog-to-Digital conversion in 16 or 24-bit with sampling rates of up to 96kHz SPDIF output with up to 24-bit resolution at selectable sampling rates of 44.1, 48 and 96kHz On-Board Connectors: Line level out (Front / Rear / Side / Center / Subwoofer) or Headphone out Line in / Microphone in / *Digital I/O Aux in Supports SPDIF Out for Stereo Digital Speaker or SPDIF In & Out with Creative Digital I/O Module (sold separately) System Requirements: Microsoft Windows XP (SP2), XP Professional x64 or 2000 (SP4) Intel Pentium III, Celeron 1GHz or equivalent AMD processor Available PCI slot (2.1 compliant) 128MB RAM 600MB of free hard disk space Headphones or amplified speakers CD-ROM, CD-RW or DVD-ROM drive for installation