5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Tripod, May 31, 2010
This review is from: Creative Labs Vado and Vado HD Tripod (Electronics)
I really like this tripod. It works extremely well. It's not pocket size by any means, but this not only holds up my Vado at any angle, but it also holds a relative's D-90. This is an excellent tripod, and I highly recommend. Multi-adjustable heights and "ball top" swivel mount make this a very versatile selection. I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Labs Vado HD Tripod, May 22, 2010
This review is from: Creative Labs Vado and Vado HD Tripod (Electronics)
Again, first time I received such a great deal from Amazon when I bought my 3rd Gen. VADO. I received the tripod and a charger, the basic to make a Vado family work in harmony. Really GREAT to see such special deals by Amazon. I do more shopping through Amazon than waiting for someone to help me at Best Buy. The case is very light, so you have to be careful if it falls. I just added a bubble wrap and it protects it. Once I stretched out the legs, it took me a minute to notice that I had to push in these half-moon silver spheres to make the legs smaller. The tripod is much more sturdy than others, especially those that I bought with the Flip video.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great..., June 11, 2012
This review is from: Creative Labs Vado and Vado HD Tripod (Electronics)
If you need a tripod for your VadoHD, this is the one you want. It's very sturdy, highly adjustable and unless you are looking for a mini-tripod, this is the only one I'd recommend purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vado HD Tripod, October 8, 2010
This review is from: Creative Labs Vado and Vado HD Tripod (Electronics)
Not tiny, it's 8" tall in its smallest configuration, and 13" tall with a wide base in its largest configuration. Very sturdy heavy plastic and metal. Will adjust to any angle and surface. It weighs 15 5/8 oz with the Vado on it. Comes in a nice carrying case.

5.0 out of 5 stars works, April 20, 2010
This review is from: Creative Labs Vado and Vado HD Tripod (Electronics)
I needed a table top tripod, I decided to try this one based on other reviews. It works well for what I need, I'm satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vado, August 27, 2010
Keith L. Moore (Kansas City, MO United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative Labs Vado and Vado HD Tripod (Electronics)
I have not had a chance to use this tripod at work but I have tested many aspects of its functionality. It seems to be solid in its construction and easy to put into use. A good buy for the money. KLM

4.0 out of 5 stars Vado HD, January 31, 2010
Gordon J. Balbach (Toms River, NJ USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Creative Labs Vado and Vado HD Tripod (Electronics)
I recently purchased the Vado HD from Amazon and it is good. The camera is very compact and takes good movies..

What more is there to say? The pricew was under $100 and it came with a tripod...

Creative Labs Vado and Vado  HD Tripod