Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Creative Memories Personal Trimmer
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

67%
33%

on January 9, 2011
7 years ago I bought the older model of this trimmer and LOVED it. It was perfect. I have bought two of this newer trimmer since then and have thrown out both. It cuts very nicely but it's so hard to get a straight cut. I lift the guillotine arm to insert the paper and the arm drops down a TINY bit when I let go of it. I have to hold it up while inserting the paper or the angle of the cut is off. The side of my finger starts to hurt after I have to push it up for every cut.
After the first one (this model) had this problem I bought a second one hoping it would work better. It had the same problem. CM won't exchange it for this problem. I've moved on to other brands.
on September 17, 2010
I love this product from Creative Memories. It is the best on the market for a mini trimmer. It was cheaper on Amazon than purchasing through a demonstrator, even with shipping included.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2013
Great for trimming photos and storing other cutting tool in the CM system for scrap booking. A must for anyone doing any volume of photo scrapping, but sadly discontinued.

See 1 answered question