Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
There is an adhesive backing on your homemade sticker, but it won't cut around the image as a regular sticker is punched out. So you'll have extra adhesive on a square paper around the image. Once you peel off the backing that all will come off with it, and you are left with the sticky image. I hope this helps.
Apr 28, 2014 by TJOB
votes
It sure does :)
Jan 18, 2014 by candycapsule
votes
Yes. You can. You can us a toothpick to push them through.
Feb 4, 2014 by I'll be the judge of that!
votes
I would sure think a very strong small magnet would stick together even when covered with Xyron. I haven't done it but I don't think Xyron would be stronger than a good magnetic field. Good luck.
9 days ago by JOYCE M. MERINO
votes
I haven't encountered that problem but it could be that the roll that you put in the machine that sticks to the paper is old or gotten too hot and made the paper stick to it. If you try a new fresh replacement roll and it sticks too then I would contact the store where you purchased it and complain.
29 days ago by Not Julia Child
votes
Make sure you have it loaded correctly. Sometimes the top part of the laminate isn't threaded correctly. Take it out completely, see that the machines parts are in place as sometimes the latch thingy(I am not technical lol) isn't pushed in firmly. Be careful not to break it. It must be aligned correctly to work.
Aug 3, 2014 by Ms. ArtsyWriter
votes
Yes, I switch back and forth all the time. Very easy and you really don't waste any of the cartridge either.
Jul 14, 2014 by Lisa Gabbert
votes
The permanent adhesive came with mine. I've created signs by cutting out letters with my Cricut, then putting them through the Xyron to make them stick to the poster board. I've also used them for other Cricut cuts that were hard to add glue from a glue pen. This was a much faster alternative. I have the little X shaped one as well. I make cards more than anything else for the 5" width has worked well for me.
Jun 21, 2014 by Linda M Alford
votes
votes
Have not tried it, but it is a good idea to try it out.
Apr 19, 2014 by Sandra L. Gromatzky
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers