Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Creative Nail CND Cuticle Away 6 Fl. Oz.
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

Price:$8.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

VINE VOICEon August 11, 2012
To save some money, I've been doing my nails at home. The thing I miss most about a professional manicure is the state of my cuticles. I've tried trimming, pushing, grooming with other products, but my cuticles were still out of control. This product is used at most salons, so I thought I'd give it a try. BINGO! It is what I was missing for professional results at home. Just rub on and leave for about a minute. Push back the cuticles with an orange stick or, better yet, a cuticle pushing too. I was amazed at the lose skin that came off, leaving a much cleaner base and smoother edge when I applied polish. Minimal nipping with the cuticle trimmer was necessary to remove hang nails. Another great CND product!
33 comments| 47 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 30, 2010
This is the cuticle remover that my salon uses and they always did a fantastic job. I've used drugstore brands in the past and CND just does a better over all job. It easily removed my tough cuticles with one application, no chemical smell and it was very gentle on my nails. The price isn't more than two or three dollars than drugstore brands but it is definitely worth it, and with such a big bottle I probably won't have to purchase again for at least a year.
on November 1, 2015
Hands down (no pun intended) the best cuticle remover I've ever used. My cuticles are dreadful, always have been, probably always will be. They split, peel and curl up without letup, no matter what I do to help them. Removing them has always been a real chore and removers I've purchased in the past have been very ineffective, sort of just keeping those cuticles company and making them slightly softer but nothing more. This product, however, actually breaks the cuticles down and when you scrape the nail with a cuticle stick, the cuticle just sloughs away leaving a perfectly clean, smooth edge of skin around the nail bed. I love it! Since it contains Sodium Hydroxide, which is pretty caustic, you don't want to leave it on longer than the 1 minute proscribed in the directions, and you want to wash your hands with soap and water as soon as you're finished cleaning the cuticles off your nails. This is a wonderfully effective product that does exactly what it's supposed to. What a concept!!
on October 27, 2010
I have cuticles that very quickly grow down onto nail bed. I have better luck just soaking and softening than with this product. In fact, my over-the-counter Sally Hanson did a better job for me than this product.
on October 11, 2013
This cuticle remover works great. You really don't have to use to much of it. I use it in between manicures just to keep the cuticles clean and from getting out of control. I expect that this bottle will last me a good while since a little goes a long way.
on November 30, 2014
I purchased this after hearing Carla Marie's What's Trending segment on the Elvis Duran show. She RAVED about it. Well, I got it and didn't see what the big deal was about it. I couldn't even tell if it was working.

P.S. The bottle is HUGE, so it will last you forever.
on February 11, 2012
Ok it took actually more than one min as advised to work but after five min it did and a good job indeed
on September 25, 2012
When I first began the CND Shellac process quite a few months ago, I had on hand several tubes of the Sally Hansen cuticle remover gel and wanted to use them up before purchasing this product exclusive to CND.

A few weeks ago I purchased this product and began using it. I really cannot tell much of a difference between this and the Sally Hansen as far as use or effectiveness. I think one does equally well. However, this product comes in such a large bottle at such an economical price that this one will be the one I continue to use.
on January 30, 2014
I used to remove cuticle by cutting them off and in couple days they looked ugly. This product softens cuticles, removes dead skin, it makes easy to push back cuticles and no need to cut them off. +use any conditioning oil after removing the product by warm water and voi la you've got nice, clean and attractive nails. Makes more easy to control cuticles when used twice a week.
on December 23, 2015
This is an awesome price for a huge bottle of the same stuff they use at the salon. Just put a drop on each cuticle and scrub it off a few seconds later. It has no scent and does not leave my skin dry and peeling like other brands. I just put on a heavy hand cream to protect the new skin and I'm fine. I notice that at the salons, they put this on my toenail cuticles and right on the callouses of my feet and it works well for that too.