5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfortable/stylish work shoe.
Published 10 months ago by Mason Pellegrini

3.0 out of 5 stars well....
I got a pair of these and within minutes of wearing them the stiching came out around the toe section. All in all I love cr's, and have about 15 pairs, so 1 out of 15 isn't too bad, just think I will start to look at additional brands before making large creative rec purchases of 5 or more pairs./ Nice shoe company.
Published on April 6, 2012 by doug McGoon

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfortable/stylish work shoe., November 16, 2013
I am a server, and as a requirement I have to wear black dress (looking) shoes, the last pair of shoes I had for serving was a similar pair of creative recreations, which lasted me over a year of hard restaurant work and still looked good. These ones are of a different style and are even better because I knew to get a half size bigger (I feel like the sizes on these shoes run a little small). People compliment these shoes more than any shoes I have ever bought for work which is strange because I think overall they are pretty plain looking. A great buy for whatever the price was (I think somewhere between 30-40 when I bought em, I forget), especially if these ones prove to be as super durable as the last pair I had. People for some reason keep asking me if they are Nikes.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly smaller than expected, December 9, 2013
I'm hoping they'll start to feel normal once I wear them more, but as of today, they still feel a little small. Everything else is as expected. Not my favorite pair of shoes, but they should serve their purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Perfect shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Great Great Great, May 31, 2014
Perfect. Just what i needed to model in a fashion show. Plus goes great with my everyday outfits. Cant beat the price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Defect, February 28, 2014
I love these shoes, but when I got the there was a tiny rip in the front of the shoe. It wasn't very noticeable so I wore them and by the end of the day the rip was across the whole shoe! Coolest looking shoes ever, a cute girl hit on me with "I like your shoes" yesterday even with the rip in them. If you see a rip in them return them. If not rock them hard, bro.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, January 1, 2014
These are very stylish shoes. My son keeps them super clean and he really likes them a lot. Glad I purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves these shoes, December 23, 2013
It has been at least 3 months and these shoes are holding up quite well. My husband is hard on shoes and these are still looking great. They are quite stylish too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Black and White, September 6, 2013
I ordered a size 10 because that's my size. They were too small but returning it was too easy and I got a size 11s and fits perfect. Great shoe would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and Nice Shoes, August 14, 2013
I have been a long time fan of this brand, but don't like paying the premium price for them so I love it when I find them on Amazon for a fraction of the cost. I highly recommend these shoes as they are both casual, yes dressier than your standard sneaker.

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes, July 16, 2013
Shoes are brand new. Clean casual look for a eveing outing or haning. dress up or down. nice price. quality urban look. i recommend for urban summer wear.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›