Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on January 11, 2011
So cheap and loved them!!! Came in 2 days and were in great condition!! I do think they run a little small tho... just a heads up! I had to return my 10's and get a half size bigger. Great product tho and they look sweet on!
on March 30, 2011
great sneaker, real smooth.

becareful because size runs a little smaller, i'd say go 1/2 size bigger when purchasing.
on January 2, 2016
I loved this sneaker. It is the second Creative Recreation Sneaker I have bough after and learned from my initial experience. I purchased this shoe a half size bigger than my standard shoe size and it has been a staple ever since.

Unfortunately a few years later the outer elements of the shoe (particular the glossed areas) are beginning to show some signs of wear and are flaking off. Honestly I have worn this sneaker at least once almost every single week since I received it. This however does not take away from the excellent fit of the shoe, the style and attraction and the compliments you WILL receive.

TLDR; Great looking sneaker, order a half size bigger, will last 2-3 years.
on January 9, 2012
I wear these when i go out to a bar and want to keep my urban street style creds. Everyone knows Creative Recs, or Recs for short. And these are a great addition to any everyday-wear sneaker collection.
on April 19, 2015
poor quality or something...the patent leather is wrinkled and the suede has a little glue remaining and the seams are a little off...I don't know I would return them if it wasn't such a pain to return things to amazon sometimes...meh
on April 18, 2014
Nice pair of sneaks, good construction, run a little large. The snakeskin design is a nice stylish feature. The patent leather held up pretty well. Not much bad about these shoes, just sizing is a little off.
on May 28, 2013
These shoes look great, they fit well, and look nice. I wouldn't say they are extremely comfortable like other skater type of shoes but they feel fine for a normal pair. I like that they slip on easily, and the price was great, paid like 35 with shipping.
on November 28, 2012
I always search through Amazon and other retailers for this brand of shoe because they are usually so expensive on the brands direct website. I was pleasantly surprised when I found these on sale. They are a great shoe for a casual, but dressed up look with a pair of jeans. Highly recommended!
on April 6, 2012
After looking around for shoes to wear to work (I was looking for a casual shoe that could be dressed up), I came across the creative recreation's. One of the great things about these shoes was the price. at $30 for the black leather was a steal, and most importantly they feel and looked amazingly. So if you are looking for a comfortable shoe that is worth every penny, at $30, this pair of shoes are a no brainer.

Get them, they are worth it!
on November 9, 2015
I didn't buy them on Amazon, but I bought several pair from the company all at once during a great coupon sale. They look great but have a terrible fit. The stitching by the toe cut right into the big round bone at the side of the big toe. The same fit for all five pair. Also, they have not cushioning. The insert is useless. I don't know what kind of rubber they use for the actual sole, but it has NO cushion or spring whosesoever, so your feet hurt fairly quickly. When I compare the fit to my Reebok or New Balance of similar style (some of the classic styles), it's like the Creative are tight dress shoes. In fact I all my dress shoes are more comfortable. I wore them to a cook out this summer and had to grab a chair most of the day because they were burning my feet. They felt like bear traps!! They cost as much as the big name shoe companies, so they should use the same consideration for comfort.
Style-wise, they would be my excusive shoe, Comfort wise- I'd give them to military to make terrorist talk.

Come on folks, step up your game and do some quality work. I'd love to wear them, but I'm not trying to cripple my feet.