5.0 out of 5 stars As good as they look online!
The pattern gives the shoe an edge over just a plain black and white shoe while still providing the classic look of the Cesario Lo sneaker. I have purchased alot of these shoes and these are definitely in my top 3.
Published on September 14, 2011 by Gameli Bosu

3.0 out of 5 stars Fitting
They run a little bit small. I am size 8 and when I ordered them, they were to tight. I recommend you to order them at least half size bigger than your regular size.
Published on December 22, 2011 by pedro

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as they look online!, September 14, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet kicks..., September 26, 2010
Love the patent leather, the color really makes them pop, and they are comfortable as can be. They look great w/jeans or shorts so I am getting a ton of use from them. Creative Recreation have come out with quite the sheik line...bravo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the color , Love Creative Recreation, November 5, 2013
I love the mint color so i bought this product for a try.... and ive been this shoes since. the product was made well so im still wearing it now. love it love it love it

5.0 out of 5 stars love these sheakers, July 3, 2013
I love these lo sneakers. im playing on paying a few extras ones, different colors, they feel very good and you can wear them with almost everything

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes, May 28, 2013
I love creative recs, I think they make some awesome looking shoes. I really like how they're all black but have blue details on them. Like blue inside and blue creative rec symbol. I like to pair these with like a blue shirt. The color blue on them is my favorite. And I have lots of clothes that go with it. They are comfortable, and true to size. I can slip them on and off which I always look for in a shoe. haha. Great price, paid 45 with shipping

4.0 out of 5 stars nice looking casual shoes, May 14, 2013
length was good, width on the narraow side. As far as myself I'm a size 12. Shoes look like carbon fiber :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Creative Recreation Shoes, May 13, 2013
These shoes are sick and are of good quality. They were quickly delivered and I'm going to have to start a trend with these shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality shoe, April 12, 2013
ive been wearing CR's since 2008, my primary shoe of choice. since 08, ive had 2 pairs,they each lasted me 3 years on average. these are really high quality! ive used them for literally everything, working out, hiking, school, and for a little while used them as a cycling shoe. dont be afraid to put them to the test of life, they will survive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes!, April 10, 2013
When ordering shoes, it really doesn't matter where you order from, but by the brand. I actually first saw these on Daniel Tosh, so I took a chance without even testing them and ordered two pairs of creative reaction, the other were Milanos. These shoes are very comfortable and go good with jeans, slacks, and shorts. They have a great design and a unique elastic in the inside to move with your walk. I highly recommend these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Better on photo, April 5, 2013
They look good on the photo
in the reality they look way too cheesy with sparkling pieces
will return them back