Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on May 28, 2013
I love creative recs, I think they make some awesome looking shoes. I really like how they're all black but have blue details on them. Like blue inside and blue creative rec symbol. I like to pair these with like a blue shirt. The color blue on them is my favorite. And I have lots of clothes that go with it. They are comfortable, and true to size. I can slip them on and off which I always look for in a shoe. haha. Great price, paid 45 with shipping
on October 17, 2012
These are really nice shoes. I've worn them a couple times already and they are comfortable along with the nice look. I really like the style and how it is different from like 90 percent of the shoes out there. I have been receiving comments from people telling me they look nice. I will definitely buy another pair with a different color when these eventually become worn out. I currently have the charcoal vapor berry one.
on February 28, 2013
I found this pair at my DSW but they weren't in my size. Luckily I was able to scan the barcode to find this exact model because this is a great pair of shoes! The color and contour is amazing. It has lasted me quite a while and that says a lot considering how often I wear them through NYC streets.
on August 24, 2014
They arrived as expected and when I took a look at the back of the sneaker the YELLOW glue was noticeable through the white sneaker. Used them twice and have them collecting dust in my closet. I'm not sure but I think they are fake!
on April 12, 2013
ive been wearing CR's since 2008, my primary shoe of choice. since 08, ive had 2 pairs,they each lasted me 3 years on average. these are really high quality! ive used them for literally everything, working out, hiking, school, and for a little while used them as a cycling shoe. dont be afraid to put them to the test of life, they will survive.
on April 10, 2013
When ordering shoes, it really doesn't matter where you order from, but by the brand. I actually first saw these on Daniel Tosh, so I took a chance without even testing them and ordered two pairs of creative reaction, the other were Milanos. These shoes are very comfortable and go good with jeans, slacks, and shorts. They have a great design and a unique elastic in the inside to move with your walk. I highly recommend these.
on May 10, 2013
I was drawn to these shoes because I love the blue on the inside of the shoe. Unfortunately when I wear jeans I notice that all you can see is an awkward toe with a stupid Velcro strap. If you cut it off it'd look twice as dumb as it already does. They're plenty comfortable but really, the blue is wasted and the strap is ghastly.

I wish I would have stuck with Lacoste when ordering skater-like shoes without ever intending on skating.
on September 26, 2010
Love the patent leather, the color really makes them pop, and they are comfortable as can be. They look great w/jeans or shorts so I am getting a ton of use from them. Creative Recreation have come out with quite the sheik line...bravo.
on December 8, 2011
I got these shoes at Zumiez, they were really sick, the patent leather was so ill, so were the sides, mine got small on my can you restock 11 or 10.5? other than that, great shoes
on November 5, 2013
I love the mint color so i bought this product for a try.... and ive been this shoes since. the product was made well so im still wearing it now. love it love it love it