Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Creative Recreation Men's Cesario Lo XVI Sneaker
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on August 20, 2015
I purchased these shoes for my husband back in 2011. After almost 4 years of wear and tear, we finally retired them to Goodwill, but that was simply because he no longer wanted the "faded" look after being cleaned repeatedly (we have two German shepherds that love making a mess!) These shoes are truly great quality and as soon as we have the money to spare, I will absolutely be purchasing a couple new pairs!
on April 21, 2014
Not only do these shoe always entice some sort of compliment from those around me but it is also very versatile. I usually wear them with jeans and a nice shirt when going out with some friends however I found they can I also dress them down with shorts and tee and still get noticed. The quality is great, the sole is easy to clean and the shoe fits great!
on February 24, 2012
I bought these shoes for my husband. Luckily he looked into the brand before buying and learned that the sizes run a bit big so he went to the store and tried on a similar pair before buying. The shoes came and fit perfect and looked great. Packing was perfect and the shoes were in perfect shape, just as if bought at a store. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 is that my husband says they are not very comfortable. The do look really good though! They are just a little on the stiff side and the back of the heel is thin and without much padding.
on November 4, 2012
These shoes were too small to be worn. The sole is very thick. The sole is thicker than converse all stars. I did not know this when I ordered them. Be aware if you have big feet these shoes are too tight. Just a heads up, I returned them and bought some white converse instead. lolx
on December 22, 2011
The shoes arrived quickly. They were not as white as the picture makes them look. It's more an off white/biege.
on November 5, 2015
My fiance goes through shoes so, so quickly... It is impossible to keep up with the demand at times!! He is a CNA, so he's on his feet all day and rushing around. He wore these shoes daily and really enjoyed them, and though he destroyed them like all the others, they lasted longer than we expected them to. Good shoe for everyday wear and tear, but wouldn't hold up to outdoor environments or hard work. Little arch support in them too, as they're pretty flat.
on June 20, 2013
I bought these shoes for one specific event but now I wear them all the time. They do have a pretty snug fit and are not to forgiving so be sure to order your correct size. I'm actually a size 13 but most of my shoes are size 12. I probably should have went with the 13 on these shoes but low tennis shoes look so big in 13s. I'm so torn. Lol
on August 31, 2014
These shoes were just a little bigger than expected. I own a couple pairs of creative recs in various colors and I usually wear a size 10, these however where just a smidge loose around the forefoot. Other than that, I love them. I wear them all the time, and will continue to do so.
on June 11, 2012
I'm loving these shoes, I was looking for a shoe that would add a little height; yet, have a low profile at the same time. And these were perfect!

The material feels and looks like denim. And the logo is painted on, so I'm not sure how long until it fades or flakes off. But the shoe itself is solid and looks great!

UPDATE: 1/19/2013
I have owned these shoes for quite some time now, and wear them just about daily. And the seams where the rubber sole meets the body of the shoe are coming apart. Also the denim material is falling apart in some places, so I guess quality is an issue.
on March 27, 2013
I bought this shoe liking its style in 2012. It came in promptly and all and was a nice loking shoe. When I put them on I could tel it had a low quality feel. The sole was extremely hard and lacks any coushioning. This is from a guy who wears vibram 5 finger toe shoes that is like walking barefeet. The rest of the shoe is made out of extremely cheap cloth. After a few months the color began fading, this is without getting any water on it, Keep in mind that these shoes weren't worn when raining. Also the shoe structure supports failed and the shoe felt as if it were just a piece of rubber with cloth tied around my feet. After around 6 months with only walking in these shoes and treating them very nicely, the cloth began to fray and tear, and the rubber began to chip. I would not reccomend buying this shoe to anyone. Although it looks very nice it would highly advise you to not go ahead and buy this product that was made extremely cheaply in China, and being well overpriced. You may get a nice style but these shoes will fall apart very soon I would adise you to buy something of higher quality for a similar price.
If anything I wouldlike to get a refund.